Reviews (332)

4.9

Merchants appreciate this app for its user-friendly interface and efficient invoice generation in multiple languages. It's praised for its seamless integration with Shopify and the ability to create professional invoices directly from the dashboard. The support team, especially Robert and Chuck, are commended for their quick and attentive service. Merchants recommend this app for its reliable performance and excellent customer service.

October 15, 2019

Thanks for the good work. I want to add an idea to improve. It would be much better to add a sequential numbers column before the item names in invoices. And allow user to click drag and drop columns to change design a little bit. Thanks again.

CARR GROUP PTE LTD
Singapore
May 24, 2020

This app does exactly what it says it does! Works perfectly for our invoicing. I would 100% recommend!

Scholar Furniture
New Zealand
November 15, 2021

I use this app to print invoices. I like how easy it was to create personalized invoices even for someone like me who is technically challenged.

OATHER'S LEGACY FARM
February 11, 2020

Great solution!!! Everyone should use this for creating invoices. I have seen a lot of other solutions with a fee, which can not be even compared to this one.

Forellensee-fischen
Germany
Edited May 27, 2020

Excellent app works perfectly for us, easy to set up, highly flexible, saves us lot of time and work.

Pastakapunkt
Estonia
Edited March 28, 2023

After a small issue with not being able to get hold of support we did manage to get there. With the few questions I had easily resolved along with some minor adjustments to the standard template I must say that Simplio is by the far the best app for generating invoices. They offer what all the other apps offer and more in some cases for a much better value for money. We have been using Simplio since from the start originally just for pick up orders and now used for invoicing all our wholesale cliental. Everything we have needed it to do can be done and if you can't then there is a good chance support can.

Stoates Stoneground Flour
December 16, 2022

Great service! This company is willing to step out of the box to solve a problem. Very appreciated..

Paxton Hardware
March 13, 2023

Great API. Good functionality, responsible support. We have been using the application for more than 3 years, we are always satisfied

12 STOREEZ
Italy
October 27, 2021

This is the best invoicing app, I just love it, it's so easy to customize and send automatically invoices to my clients, it looks very professional, and makes my customers feel confident about my business when buying.

HealthyBreeze
September 7, 2021

This app is excellent! Super easy to set up and start sending invoices with their simple invoice designer. I like how the app is hosted inside shopify rather than taking you off to an external site to manage your invoices. It's helped us create an easy solution for quoting customers too. Their support team is also quick to respond and helpful. Thanks!

SpaceJump