Size Chart & Size Guide page

Size Chart & Size Guide page

by Zifyapps

Easy to create nice size chart / size guide for your products

SALSULI

Really simple to set up, great instructions that take you through step by step, and works perfectly so far. Alex helped us with an issue that he fixed straight away - and really easy via the chat function - plus changed some things around so it was bespoke to us. Fab!

October 11, 2021

Thank you very much for your kind review. We wish you the best with your online store and don't hesitate to ask if you have any other questions.
Have a great day.

Sydney West SSA

Perfect for custom sizing.
Great support! Alex is very fast to respond and knew exactly what was wrong.

September 28, 2021

Sydney North SSA

Easy to install and easy setup.
Had a small glitch, but sent Alex a message and was sorted in seconds.
Will be my go to sizing app across all my stores. Would highly recommend this application!!

September 27, 2021

Have a great day.

Pub06

J'utilise cette application pour permettre à mes clients de voir le tableau des tailles facilement. Cette application est très facile à paramétrer, et elle fonctionne parfaitement. Je recommande ++++

September 15, 2021

Girly Kiss

I have been using this app for a while. It works perfectly with my theme and very easy to set up and customize. The customer service is great as well. Thanks to the team!

September 4, 2021

MIKADO Childrens Clothing

The app is really great and the best thing is that their support is really quick, they resolved my issue quite fast and without a hinch.

August 23, 2021

ENERQ

I always think this size navigation app is easy to use, and it's free. When I encounter some problems, the developers have been patiently helping me, and until the problem is finally solved, I like this service very much.

August 23, 2021