Ecommerce inventory management
Control inventory for all of your sales channels in one place.
Warehouse inventory control
Track inventory across multiple locations in your warehouse.
Barcode-based order picking
Scan items to verify orders before you ship them out.
SKULabs is a multi-channel inventory, barcode, and shipping solution. Manage all of your orders, shipments, and inventory in one cloud-based system. Get started today by joining a webinar with one of our specialists!
Track inventory across your warehouse
- See stock levels for all of your products at a glance. Search or scan to get the count for a SKU, set low stock alerts, and see how many units have been sold.
- Sync inventory changes to all of your sales channels. Once your store and marketplace listings are linked up with your catalog, inventory changes can be synchronized automatically.
- Create and send purchase orders to all of your distributors. Scan paper drafts to quickly edit them, or generate POs in bulk with the items needed for open orders. # Pick, pack, and ship your orders
- Scan product barcodes to eliminate order picking errors. Save thousands of dollars per year by eliminating picking and shipping errors, and reduce the time spent on order returns and refunds.
- Process shipments and print shipping labels from any carrier. Connect all of your carrier accounts and compare rates between a shipment's available carriers and methods.
- Pick and ship similar orders in automatically sorted batches. If several orders include a SKU, you can pick that SKU once for all them, saving you from a return trip to that picking location. # Manage products, kits, and listings in one place
- Connect products from your sales channels to your inventory. If you sell certain products through many sales channels, link those listings to a single item in the SKULabs catalog.
- Group items into bundles and kits for accurate tracking. Track inventory for multi-quantity listings, multi-product kits, and more without any complicated configurations. # Connect to every part of your business SKULabs integrates with over a dozen sales channels, including Shopify, Amazon, eBay, Etsy, and more. We also support dozens of shipping couriers from around the world, like UPS, FedEx, DHL, and regional postal services. # Customer Support 7 Days a Week Need help? Give us a call toll-free, open a ticket within the app, or visit our online help center. Our support team is available 7 days a week from our USA-based office.
- Developer website
- 1 (800) 243-2986
Includes 1 store, 2 users, and 1 warehouse
Exclusive offer for Shopify customers! Save $100 off our standard plan!
Includes 3 users. Add more users for just $99/month each.
All of our features for one simple price. Includes unlimited stores, orders, warehouses, and more.
* All charges are billed in USD. Recurring charges, including monthly or usage-based charges, are billed every 30 days.
Overall rating Based on 36 reviews
Most recent reviews
This app is everything we needed and more. I have been very happy with not just the product but the service afterwards. Anytime I needed help there was Josh that helped expeditiously. Easily the best add on that we use for our stores.
Caribbijou Island Jewellery
This app is great! But what I love most is the dedicated support! My issues are handled quickly and they are professional and super effective! I've been using them for almost a year now and there was no problem they couldn't help me fix quickly. I'm really happy with them. This is definitely money well spent for my business.
After evaluating 4 different inventory management apps, we almost gave up until we ran across SKULabs. This app is fantastic, intuitive and best of all works! So many other products try to do everything that they entirely miss the boat on the core functionality of what you need them to do - manage orders and inventory! SKULabs built-in shipping makes it a breeze to process orders, not to mention the extra savings as we no longer need a 3rd party shipping app. Their support has been great - they get it the first time. Everyone I have talked to at SKULabs has been super helpful, especially Alex and Josh! Give SKULabs a try, you won't regret it!