SKULabs

Multichannel inventory management and shipping solution

From $499/month. Additional charges may apply.

• Speed tested: no impact to your online store

Kakun

We cannot thank SKULabs enough for the quality of support they have offered us over the past few years. Every interaction has been a pleasure and they've gone above and beyond to make sure our our unique needs have been met to the best of their ability. Wishing everyone at SKULabs the very best in all future endeavors.

KactusBio

I've used SKULabs for 2 business operations, and I have nothing to complain about. In both businesses, I started with all possible options on the market, Skuvault, shihero, to name a few, and then actually use each and every app to see which one works the best. SKUlabs won both times. It's a good balance of functionality, affordability, and customer support. The service I got from the team is superb, they really care about the customer and the product. All in all, highly recommended!

Maltashopper.com

Totally flabbergasted by the owners of this app. First we are promised API access at their lowest tier. Then they say "no, you need to pay an extra $6000 a year for API". We say ok no API and then they refuse to service us teling us that "our attitude is not right". Absolutely disgusted. Stay well away.

CANTEROS.nz

In just over a year we have increased our businesses revenue by over 50% and our net profit by a further 17%
SKULabs is a intuitive, powerful ERP tool that doesn't cost an ERP sized fortune.
My entire team utilise SKULabs from varying levels and departments and it is fantastic.
The support is always quick and friendly.

justvial

This app has been a great fit for our businesses, and we haven't had any issues with it like we have others. Highly recommend!

Everything 420

SKULabs is a great company and they have amazing support. Very easy to use and if you have any problems they are willing to jump on a call to try and help. I would highly recommend this app for anyone who needs rules based shipping and warehouse management system.

Claddagh Ring

Great support and app is easy to use. It is great for managing multiple sales channels in one place.

Everything Keto

SKU Labs is an A++ company. They have amazing support. The app is very easy to use and if you have any problems they are willing to jump on a call / screen share to try and help. I would highly recommend this app for anyone selling across multiple channels.

Maple Airbrush Supplies

The SkuLabs team goes above and beyond with support, exceptionally responsive. I have been using this app for just over a month and I could not be happier how it integrates with my shop.

fillyboo

The guys at SKULabs have been incredibly helpful and generous with their time in the set up process. We have some unique requirements for our inventory management and fulfillment, and Alex and Alexander have immediately understood the needs of our business, and worked with us to integrate SKULabs into it. We have just started using this across multiple locations and countries, and so far could not be happier.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6