SKULabs

SKULabs

by SKULabs

Multichannel inventory management and shipping solution

Maple Airbrush Supplies

The SkuLabs team goes above and beyond with support, exceptionally responsive. I have been using this app for just over a month and I could not be happier how it integrates with my shop.

fillyboo

The guys at SKULabs have been incredibly helpful and generous with their time in the set up process. We have some unique requirements for our inventory management and fulfillment, and Alex and Alexander have immediately understood the needs of our business, and worked with us to integrate SKULabs into it. We have just started using this across multiple locations and countries, and so far could not be happier.

E-Juice Steals

This app helped my business improve the shipping accuracy, at first, we encounter a few setbacks as some of the products I sell come with duplicate UPC's but Alex and Brent were very helpful, they truly went out of there way to ensure the integration was successful.

It's been 3 months since we started working with Skulabs and I couldn't be happier until last week.

For my industry, I need an adult signature required feature and currently, the only solution Skulabs has to offer is to get a third party platform called Easypost.

But the support is just terrible, its been over 10 days not that I've been emailing support to negotiate my pricing as stated on their website since they are much more expensive than stamps.com but I have yet to hear back from them.

I need this resolved so I open an account with them thinking that if I had an account they would be more willing to reply to my emails but WRONG, that was not the case.

I am extremely happy with Skulabs and the excellent customer service they provide, I cannot say that enough.

Frenchic Furniture Paint

We have found SKULabs a pleasure to work with, a rare find in the 'app world'. They are willing to work with you and your stores needs, available on the phone and don't hide behind chats or emails. Can't shout about them enough - our only regret is not finding them sooner!

REVIVE

Just switched to SKULabs from StitchLabs and couldn’t be happier. Great customer service and much less complicated than the latter. Highly recommend after the nightmare that was Stitch.

Clean Cut Graphics LLC

This app is a must have for any real need for inventory management. Saves me so much time every day!! This is not a "app" for this or that, this is a real solution for inventory management and it ships!! Great job SKULabs!!

Easy Roller Dice Company

This app has been a great tool for our inventory management. It is easy to use, it's boosted our efficiency, and the support staff has been very helpful and accommodating when we've had questions or requests for additional features. Highly recommended!

Car Supplies Warehouse

This is quite simply one of the best and most extensive inventory management systems available for Shopify. It has significantly reduced our picking/fulfillment times and thus increased our efficiency, it has reduced our postage costs, and it is incredibly simple to use despite its powerful features. Not to mention, Brent and the entire support team are very responsive and always helpful in answering any questions our business has. Worth every penny.

Hitched

First, Josh and Brent have been great at answering all my questions and listening to the new feature requests as it relates to our specific business needs. Prior to SKULabs, we used a very complex order/inventory management solution. Onboarding took several months and training our new staff was equally as challenging. This is one of the main reasons we love SKULabs so much, it's all contained in one ecosystem which made setup much faster. Secondly, onboarding/training our new employees is so much easier. We love SKULabs and in a short time period, it has already made our business more efficient as we scale our operations. I highly recommend the platform!!!

Good2GoCo Inc.

There are so many ways to use this software to maintain and grow your business! We are so thankful we have been able to expand enormously just by using this affordable program, Try it for a month! You will not be disappointed

Previous 1 3 4 5