SKULabs

SKULabs

by SKULabs

Multichannel inventory management and shipping solution

Caribbijou Island Jewellery

This app is great! But what I love most is the dedicated support! My issues are handled quickly and they are professional and super effective! I've been using them for almost a year now and there was no problem they couldn't help me fix quickly. I'm really happy with them. This is definitely money well spent for my business.

ClogOutlet.com

After evaluating 4 different inventory management apps, we almost gave up until we ran across SKULabs. This app is fantastic, intuitive and best of all works! So many other products try to do everything that they entirely miss the boat on the core functionality of what you need them to do - manage orders and inventory! SKULabs built-in shipping makes it a breeze to process orders, not to mention the extra savings as we no longer need a 3rd party shipping app. Their support has been great - they get it the first time. Everyone I have talked to at SKULabs has been super helpful, especially Alex and Josh! Give SKULabs a try, you won't regret it!

Menucha Classroom Solutions

THEY GAVE AMAZING SERVICE even if it was my mistake they fixed it all with no problem!!!!! you need to have patience to understand how it works but it works great.

Meinmind

We love SKULabs! We tried a couple other "inventory management" products before trying SKULabs, what a huge waist of time. We feel like other sell a fancy looking product with a terrible backend. SKULabs not only looks great but everything functions as advertised, and the customer service has been amazing for the setup and any questions that have come about. We've already recommend it to our friends in a variety of industries.

Cutcardstock

Great app for inventory tracking across multiple sales channels. I tried several other inventory apps and not only was this an economical option, it worked great. I cannot say enough about their technical support team, they were very helpful!

Ecwizard

Refreshing & re-assuring for someone in the UK.

As we're in the UK we found it really difficult to find a system to suit our needs. We tried using a UK based system for 6 months and ran into nothing but issues especially around support actually fixing bugs.

We've only been using SKULabs for a few weeks but so far the experience is great. The software isn't perfect, especially if you're outside the US/Canada, HOWEVER, the support team are fantastic and often roll out development changes for you very quickly to address issues/provide enhancement.

Highly recommended!

Gwendelicious

SKULabs is a great app! Managing inventory across multiple channels can be a huge hassle but skulabs makes it easy. Integration was a breeze with help from Josh and his team. I highly recommend.

Bestpysanky

Excellent app! Extremely convenient interface. All the features we need.
The price is very reasonable. The customer support is the best.

Sunnysouthern

Sku labs and their team is fabulous to work with! I searched for months before deciding on Skulabs and my only regret is not doing it sooner. If you sell on multiple channels this is the inventory management system for you! Brent and Alex are always so helpful, they are willing to help with any problem day or night! Use the free trial and you will never look back!

Sweetlegs Usd

We use skulabs at our warehouse with different built in zones. The software works well most of the time, and the glitches we have ran into have been rectified by SKULabs support.

Scan to batch has worked out well for us.

Previous 1 3 4