Smarketly Page Builder Editor

Smarketly Page Builder Editor

by Smarketly

Build landing & product pages, add sliders, sections, FAQs

bareLUXE Skincare

Updating my review. This app looks good and i will probably give it another chance in the future. What Shopify doesn't tell you is that their program integrating with 3rd party apps is a problem (not necessarily the app itself). If you decide to uninstall this one, make sure to just do it from within the app itself - don't click the 'uninstall' button on the shopify app area. This is apparently true for all 3rd party apps and shopify should be more clear about it since they won't offer customer support for 3rd party apps. It actually looked pretty good. But I uninstalled it to try something else. It’s still showing and had not been uninstalled and I can’t get rid of it. Shopify admin is trying to help but hasn’t succeeded yet.

April 22, 2021

Hey bareLUXE Skincare,

We'll be happy to assist you with solving this for your store, we're offering a solid tool that will remove the code from your theme with a click of a button.

We've sent you a direct message with all the information.
We are looking forward to hearing from you so we can make this perfect for your store.

Get Lift Kits

Please remove the code that is slowing down my site. The app didn't do what I needed. It added a text area to all my product pages possible causing duplicate content.

March 17, 2021

Hey Get Lift Kits,

We'll be happy to assist you with solving this for your store - we're offering a solid tool that will remove the code from your theme with a CLICK OF A BUTTON. We've tried to reply to your ticket but unfortunately it doesn't go through. Could you please contact us a message to support@smarketly.com from an active email so we can resolve this.

UK-HYGEAR

Love the Smarketly customer support and how easy it is to use the app! We use this app across multiple Shopify stores as it is easy to use and build landing pages. Thanks Smarketly team!

Add To Fart

March 8, 2021

Hey Add To Fart,

We'll be happy to assist you with solving this for your store, you don't need to revert your theme - we're offering a solid tool that will remove the code from your theme with a CLICK OF A BUTTON. We haven't recieved any support request from you, so we've sent you a direct message with all the information.

We are looking forward to hearing from you so we can make this perfect for you.

Coco & Buttercup

After uninstalling the app, the code still stayed in the files. Had to manually revert back files and delete their codes. Such a mess. I do not recommend this app. Go watch a video before installing it

March 4, 2021

Hey Coco & Buttercup,

We are looking forward to hearing from you so we can make this perfect for you.

Big Jeff Online Inc

This App has improved our store by such a large amount in such a short amount of time because of the ease of use! They also have THE BEST support team I wanted to use a feature that they did not yet have and they went out of their way to inspect our code and fix it for us. We are beyond grateful thank you so much smarketly!!!

HelloClassy

This app is amazing! Smarketly is very user-friendly and easy to use. The functionality of the app is outstanding. And, finally, Smarketly's customer support is the best-of-the best. I highly recommend this app. Thank you, Smarketly!

Next-Gen Escape

I used this app to make nearly every page of my store better. The base features are solid and free. I had a problem that I made and the support team worked with me to get everything back up and running!

Easy Paws

Outstanding customer support. I emailed because the app had an unexpected impact on my product page images. I received a rapid reply and they resolved the problem is less than a day. Extremely impressed. The app is terrific for page building. Happy to have found it.

Mi Satisfaccion

sinceramente espero que me respondan pronto, la app esta muy bien, si no diera problemas, a mi se me ha creado un espacio en blanco en la parte superior de la pagina de producto, he desinstalado la app, pero sigue apareciendo, tanto el espacio, como la app ïntegrada¨en mi tienda, espero que me den una solucion pronto sinceramente, sino la calificacion bajara a 1

January 21, 2021

Hello Mi Satisfaccion,

Thank you for your feedback.
We will be happy to assist you with this issue on your custom theme.
We've sent you a request for access and a PM.

Looking forward to hearing from you.

Previous 1 3 4