Smarketly Page Builder Editor

Smarketly Page Builder Editor

by Smarketly

Build landing & product pages, add sliders, sections, FAQs

DWARA LONDON

Deleted the app and the code is still in my theme... how do I completely delete it as I don't want that in my theme no more.

little flower pet store

The app didn't work well for me. How do i remove all the code after it was deleted? I still see the app on my editor.

October 18, 2021

Hey little flower pet store,

We'll be happy to assist you with solving this for your store, we're offering a solid tool that will remove the code from your theme with a click of a button.

Ice Blue Jewelry

Deleted the app and the code is still in my theme! It is not good for my site. How do I remove this? It will not let you go past the first screen of setup without opting in to one of their plans. I have not received a direct message. I reinstall the app to get to support. I have given this company collaborators access to my store in order to delete this app and its code.

September 9, 2021

UPDATE:

​Thank you for approving the access and replying about it here.
We went ahead and removed all the code from the store manually and sent you a direct message (it might be in your spam folder, if you don't see it in the inbox)

Please confirm that everything is good on your store.

---

Hey Ice Blue Jewelry,

Unfortunately, due to Shopify permission issue, most of the apps you uninstall from your store will leave some leftover code behind them.

We'll be happy to assist you with solving this for your store, for this we
have a tool that will remove the code from your theme with a click of a button.

Angelefy

Love this! We seriously can not imagine website making without it. Thank you for providing a free version!

Ilhaam UK

The app itself is very good and offers a good set of features but I have uninstalled it and was wondering if you could explain which sets of code I need to remove or if you have tool to remove the code.

July 6, 2021

Hey Ilhaam UK,

Thank you for your lovely review!
We've sent you a direct message with the guide for our tool to remove the code easily.
If you didn't receive our reply or having any issue with the process, please let us know right away - we'll be delighted to assist with anything!

Qurist

June 16, 2021

Hey Qurist,

We've sent you a direct message with all the information.
We are looking forward to hearing from you so we can make this perfect for your store.

Relaxation Studio

Deleted the app and the code stay in the theme... I am not sure how to remove it. Still trying to figure out how to contact the support since I am already logged out the app. Can someone share their customer support email address?

May 21, 2021

Hey Relaxation Studio,

bareLUXE Skincare

Updating my review. This app looks good and i will probably give it another chance in the future. What Shopify doesn't tell you is that their program integrating with 3rd party apps is a problem (not necessarily the app itself). If you decide to uninstall this one, make sure to just do it from within the app itself - don't click the 'uninstall' button on the shopify app area. This is apparently true for all 3rd party apps and shopify should be more clear about it since they won't offer customer support for 3rd party apps. It actually looked pretty good. But I uninstalled it to try something else. It’s still showing and had not been uninstalled and I can’t get rid of it. Shopify admin is trying to help but hasn’t succeeded yet.

April 22, 2021

Hey bareLUXE Skincare,

Get Lift Kits

Please remove the code that is slowing down my site. The app didn't do what I needed. It added a text area to all my product pages possible causing duplicate content.

March 17, 2021

Hey Get Lift Kits,

We'll be happy to assist you with solving this for your store - we're offering a solid tool that will remove the code from your theme with a CLICK OF A BUTTON. We've tried to reply to your ticket but unfortunately it doesn't go through. Could you please contact us a message to support@smarketly.com from an active email so we can resolve this.

Add To Fart

After uninstalling the app, the code still stayed in the files. Had to manually revert back files and delete their codes.

March 8, 2021

Hey Add To Fart,

We'll be happy to assist you with solving this for your store, you don't need to revert your theme - we're offering a solid tool that will remove the code from your theme with a CLICK OF A BUTTON. We haven't recieved any support request from you, so we've sent you a direct message with all the information.

We are looking forward to hearing from you so we can make this perfect for you.

Previous 1 3 4