Smarketly Page Builder Editor

Smarketly Page Builder Editor

by Smarketly

Build landing & product pages, add sliders, sections, FAQs

NookStyle

I really like this app it has help me to make my page beautiful.
But I recently tried it with Shopify paid Parallax theme and it doesn't work with it. I wanted to use Text plus image block and the text shows under the image. If I'm able to fix this problem I would give them 5 stars.

December 10, 2020

Hello NookStyle,

Thank you for your feedback!
We will be happy to assist you with making it perfect on your custom theme. We've sent you a request for access and a PM.

Looking forward to hearing from you.

Mochipan

The perfect app. Our site has unconventional product pages. Smarketly Page Builder allowed me to completely customize each page on our site. I also like the integrations with additional third party applications.

Kitten Louise

Smarketly is just wonderful - I was able to increase the look and functionality of my basic Shopify store very easily. Customer service is fantastic, nothing is too much trouble for these guys. As my store grows and I start making sales I'll upgrade to the paid plan for sure. If you aren't very good with coding and tech then this is the app for you - just drag and drop sections onto your pages, it's really that easy!

November 6, 2020

Thank you for such a lovely review! It was our pleasure to assist you with your store and we hope your store grows big and mighty as you want! Let us know if there is anything else we can assist with.

Shoe Fest

This is a wonderful app that has helped us to build our website efficiently and beautifully. Even the Smarketly Page Builder free version is quite powerful and offers a lot for startup companies. The Support Team is top-notch as well, they are always very responsive within a few minutes and they solved any issue we experienced with the app. Overall, it's a pretty good deal and I'd definitely recommend it.

Immune Fortress

I used the Smarketly Page Builder app to build custom landing pages but it turns out you can make a whole range of different pages type. May take a bit of practice to get it looking how you want, but once you've figured it out it's better than Shopify's own section editor.
Would definitely recommend this app.

Gym Fitz for Chics

Outstanding experience with the usage of app so far. will recommend to my friends. Thank you so much!

Your Ebikes LLC

App messes up my website, especially my product pages. All of my product images are all over the place.
But I love the fact that they contacted me in less than 24 hours to fix the problem, but I already got helped by Shopify.

October 8, 2020

Hey Ebikes LLC,

We've contacted you via email and we'll be happy to assist you with this matter.
We would like to investigate if there's a clash with your theme or other apps on your store.

Getting you the best of what we have to offer is our highest priority.
Looking forward to hearing from you and solve this out.

Swift Lifestyles

It seems like if you change your theme, that you lose all the content you've created with this app..

September 25, 2020

Hey Swift Lifestyes,

We've contacted you previously to the email used in your store.

If you haven't received our email, please send us a message to support@smarketly.com from your store email, we'll be happy to assist you with this matter.

We are looking forward to hearing from you and solve this out.

Karma-Fitness.co.uk

Firstly, I never usually write reviews. However, after I received the best customer service from Smarketly I had to write this one! I had an issue with the placement of reviews on my page.

I wrote to the company who supply the reviews app, and they were pretty useless. I came to Smarketly with the request to help me out (even though they didn't own the review app), and I was hoping that they would have some experience in this field. I wasn't disappointed. I simply gave them staff access, and Constantine (support team member) went in and sorted it for my within hours.

I think it goes a long way, as someone starting a small business you don't want to spend endless hours on something that isn't your speciality. The support that Smarketly offer gives me the confidence that I need in my site.

Thanks again guys, I'm now ready to launch my business!

silvamarket

Excellent customer service. This app is worth downloading. Can get a lot of value even out of the free version!

Previous 1 3