Smarketly Page Builder Editor

Smarketly Page Builder Editor

by Smarketly

Build landing & product pages, add sliders, sections, FAQs

Immune Fortress

I used the Smarketly Page Builder app to build custom landing pages but it turns out you can make a whole range of different pages type. May take a bit of practice to get it looking how you want, but once you've figured it out it's better than Shopify's own section editor.
Would definitely recommend this app.

Gym Fitz for Chics

Outstanding experience with the usage of app so far. will recommend to my friends. Thank you so much!

Your Ebikes LLC

App messes up my website, especially my product pages. All of my product images are all over the place.
But I love the fact that they contacted me in less than 24 hours to fix the problem, but I already got helped by Shopify.

October 8, 2020

Hey Ebikes LLC,

We've contacted you via email and we'll be happy to assist you with this matter.
We would like to investigate if there's a clash with your theme or other apps on your store.

Getting you the best of what we have to offer is our highest priority.
Looking forward to hearing from you and solve this out.

Swift Lifestyles

It seems like if you change your theme, that you lose all the content you've created with this app..

September 25, 2020

Hey Swift Lifestyes,

We've contacted you previously to the email used in your store.

If you haven't received our email, please send us a message to support@smarketly.com from your store email, we'll be happy to assist you with this matter.

Karma-Fitness.co.uk

Firstly, I never usually write reviews. However, after I received the best customer service from Smarketly I had to write this one! I had an issue with the placement of reviews on my page.

I wrote to the company who supply the reviews app, and they were pretty useless. I came to Smarketly with the request to help me out (even though they didn't own the review app), and I was hoping that they would have some experience in this field. I wasn't disappointed. I simply gave them staff access, and Constantine (support team member) went in and sorted it for my within hours.

I think it goes a long way, as someone starting a small business you don't want to spend endless hours on something that isn't your speciality. The support that Smarketly offer gives me the confidence that I need in my site.

Thanks again guys, I'm now ready to launch my business!

silvamarket

Excellent customer service. This app is worth downloading. Can get a lot of value even out of the free version!

Zabazio

It is the best page builder editor app among all the others. The functions are very easy. One can easily customize by collection. I recommend this app.

HOZAI

The app messed up the code in my theme and had to delete them manually. Now my website looks terrible and still haven't got a reply from them.

September 1, 2020

Hey Hozai,
We'll be happy to assist you with solving this for your store, please send us a message to support@smarketly.com from your store email, so we can take a look directly at this behavior on your store and continue from there.

Wildlife-Tuning

Dont install this app!! It completele messed up my Code! Now i have to search everything and delete this.

August 29, 2020

Hey Wildlife-Tuning,

Stickers Name

good and fast support. Smarketly Page Builder Editor solved my problem quickly and no problem. thank you.

August 20, 2020

Thank you for your review.
Happy to see that you find it valuable!

Previous 1 3