Smarketly Page Builder Editor

Smarketly Page Builder Editor

Free plan available. 30-day free trial.
Rating (3.5)
Developer
Smarketly
3.5
November 17, 2021

I deleted the app and the code is still in my theme... how can i completely delete it , i dont want to have it anymore as i dont need.

Bambi Hungary
Hungary
Time spent using app: 5 minutes
Smarketly replied November 18, 2021

Hey Bambi Hungary,

Unfortunately, due to Shopify permission issue, most of the apps you uninstall from your store will leave some leftover code behind them.

We'll be happy to assist you with solving this for your store, for this we
have a tool that will remove the code from your theme with a click of a button.

We've sent you a direct message with all the information.
We are looking forward to hearing from you so we can make this perfect for your store

October 23, 2021

Deleted the app and the code is still in my theme... how do I completely delete it as I don't want that in my theme no more.

DWARA LONDON
Time spent using app: About 19 hours
Smarketly replied October 24, 2021

Hey DWARA LONDON,

We'll be happy to assist you with solving this for your store, we're offering a solid tool that will remove the code from your theme with a click of a button.

October 17, 2021

The app didn't work well for me. How do i remove all the code after it was deleted? I still see the app on my editor.

little flower pet store
Time spent using app: 3 months
Smarketly replied October 18, 2021

Hey little flower pet store,

Edited September 9, 2021

Deleted the app and the code is still in my theme! It is not good for my site. How do I remove this? It will not let you go past the first screen of setup without opting in to one of their plans. I have not received a direct message. I reinstall the app to get to support. I have given this company collaborators access to my store in order to delete this app and its code.

Ice Blue Jewelry
Time spent using app: 17 days
Smarketly replied September 9, 2021

UPDATE:

​Thank you for approving the access and replying about it here.
We went ahead and removed all the code from the store manually and sent you a direct message (it might be in your spam folder, if you don't see it in the inbox)

Please confirm that everything is good on your store.

---

Hey Ice Blue Jewelry,

We'll be happy to assist you with solving this for your store, for this we
have a tool that will remove the code from your theme with a click of a button.

July 28, 2021

Love this! We seriously can not imagine website making without it. Thank you for providing a free version!

Angelefy