Smart Bar ‑ Promotion Banner

Smart Bar ‑ Promotion Banner

by qikify

Quickly create promotion bar, banner & announcement bar

TanTang baby

Nice bar but mobile presentation is not so appealing. all the menu is blocked and not able to see unless customer press the exit button all the time

Peeceful

High quality app. We find all the features we need to set professionnal and nice looking promotion bar on our website
Smooth and efficient app. I recommend

April 15, 2021

Thank you very much for your review!
We're glad to hear that you enjoy using our Smart Bar. Hope it can bring even more benefits to your store.

Pear's Snacks

We are using the Smart Bar to promote our items with a Buy X/Get X and had an issue with our mobile bar version. Our qikify support person had the issue resolved within 24 hours. Excellent support...keep up the good work!

Nebraska Book Source

We used Smart Bar to announce an upcoming change on our site. I think it took all of five minutes to set up, and most of that time was figuring out wording. Great app!

Soul-Chakras

Super convenient and super easy to add the smart bar as well, and I like the countdown timer too! 5 stars for sure

Rejuve store1

love it & its free! highly reccomended for people new too ecommerce!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

February 24, 2021

Pack Turtle

I love this app! I had support help me with a minor customization and it was no problem! Makes an attractive announcement bar and you can make it switch to different messages with the paid version.

February 24, 2021

True Light Skincare LLC

So far I’m loving this app it is exactly what I needed on my site.. I don’t see anything that needs changing.

February 4, 2021

Skin Fanatics

Great bar, had a few tweaks that support helped me with in minutes. Plan to continue using throughout the year.

February 4, 2021

Factory Direct Shop AU

Please read this review..... I have been operating my website for over 4 years and recently went from 500 products to a full home and appliance website similar to Kogan... I needed an app that could handle many Categories and collections with sub-menus, so I tried this app
This app is amazing its easy to use and has made a huge improvement to our website and has organized all our Categories and collections perfectly I have had a couple of moments where I have asked the app developers to help out and I would have to say hands down over all the years with dealing with other app developers the owners of this app and the support they provide are the best services I have had This app is a must have....... you need to try it you won't regret it

January 27, 2021