Smart Bar ‑ Promotion Banner

Smart Bar ‑ Promotion Banner

by qikify

Quickly create promotion bar, banner & announcement bar

EZ Mag Golf Cart Covers

Very simple to use app! It gets results. Just made a Black Friday banner and customers have to use a code to see what the discount is. Once they do you have captured there information to follow up.

November 4, 2020

Thank you very much for your review!
We're glad to hear that you enjoy using our Smart Bar. Hope it can bring even more benefits to your store.

טרז'ר-אוצרות אופנה עד 300

its helpful and limited to what it can do , easy to install ...................................................

October 21, 2020

Thank you so much for your review!
We're glad to hear that you're enjoying Smart Bar.
We would like to ask if there is anything we could do for you for a 5-stars rated? If not, don't worry, we just want to make sure that our users are 100% feeling great when using Smart Bar.
If you need any assistance, please contact us at support.qikify.com.
All the best!

Online Innersejuk Store

I just need a simple and sleek announcement bar for my promotion. This app caters my need. Beautiful design. Have free tier which is good for starting out. Great.

October 8, 2020

UPTIME Energy

Many customizable features and great customer support. If there are problems with implementing on your theme, they will keep at it until it's right.

August 14, 2020

Aisle 13 at Pittsburgh poster

Counted down the days to a specific event. Helped develop a sense of urgency to buy. Don't know if it increased sales, but it looked good & was easy to install & work with

August 2, 2020

Stevvex

App is amazing! Suit amazing on my site !
I have small problem with codes and I reached with app team and Chloe, Henry and another members from them team helped me and solved all my problems ! This team is amazing and app is amazing ! I recomended this app to everyone ! Thanks you for your kidness and amazing support ! I wish you all the best !

July 26, 2020

Thank you very much for your review!
It's great to know that our Smart Bar and team helped you well. We're looking forward to bringing even more benefits to your store.

All the best!

I Choose Me Tees

I wouldn't recommend this app to anyone who isn't proficient in coding and who doesn't have the time or the energy to go back and forth emailing. I clearly explained my inability to get the banners to work properly and instead of remotely going into my website to make the adjustments, I was sent back an email with a dissertation on how to do it myself. It wasn't worth the hassle. If you want a user friendly banner app I would recommend Promotion & Header Bar. I had all my banners working in less than 10 minutes. The only app developer that didn't go out of there way to make my life less stressful.

July 23, 2020

Hi, we're truly sorry for the experience you had. We just want to provide you detailed instructions to help you understand our app better, and we're still here to help you in any steps, we didn't mean to let you do it alone. Hope you can check our reply and give us a second chance to make it right for you.
Best regards.

lawsuitforms.org

Doesn't work. Banner did not show up despite putting in all the proper code. Complete waste of time.

July 19, 2020

Hi,
Could you please contact our support team to receive further assistance via: https://support.qikify.com/portal/newticket. We would be pleased to help you resolving your issue.

Thank you and have a nice day.

LOUISFATY

It's Perfect app, we love it

...........................................
...........................................

June 7, 2020

Bloomful

Amazing app, easy to set up, great countdown options. Extremely satisfied and it most definitely boosted my sells.

February 3, 2020

Thanks for your review!
We're more than happy that our app has helped for your sales.
Cheers.