4.9

Merchants highly recommend this app for its user-friendly interface, easy setup, and customization options. It's praised for seamless integration and excellent customer service. The app's unique abandoned cart management feature is effective in boosting sales. The inclusion of real-time customer communication via WhatsApp enhances the shopping experience. It's free, mobile and desktop compatible, and ideal for e-commerce businesses aiming to optimize conversions.

November 29, 2023

Amazing support level, thanks Piyush, for distinguish help, no need for writting a lot of words, Just try it.

Tamimi Home Decor
16 days using the app
October 5, 2023

WhatsApp on Shopify offers exceptional support and a versatile app. The team is highly responsive and helpful. The application itself provides extensive customization options, enhancing the overall shopping experience. A must-have for any e-commerce store looking to boost customer engagement.

Mithaicana
10 months using the app
September 25, 2023

Amazing customer service! Had a bit of trouble setting up the app and the team was there to help every step of the way. Easy to setup, easy to use, absolutely love the app

Kosha Yoga Co.
8 months using the app
September 15, 2023

had a great experience. highly recommendable

Everydayshoppy
3 months using the app
August 1, 2023

Nice Support Some Features are missing but overall i am satisfied with this app and they are working hard for their customers

World Beauty Care
4 months using the app
November 19, 2023

Es una excelente aplicación, puedes personalizar la aplicación con Shopify, tiene muy buen soporte técnico, la recomiendo ampliamente

Estilo Colombia
Colombia
1 day using the app
March 28, 2023

What a brilliant little app! I've been so fed up having lots of different messaging channels and often missing customers as a result.

Really quick and easy to install.
Purva was really quick to offer help, as well.

Chow Bella Ltd
10 months using the app
March 3, 2023

I recently had an issue with the app and reached out to their customer support team for assistance. I was fortunate enough to get connected with Ruby, who was extremely helpful throughout the entire process. She patiently listened to my issue and provided me with a quick and effective solution.

In addition to the excellent customer support, the app itself is also fantastic. It's user-friendly and has all the features I need to manage my tasks efficiently. I particularly appreciate the app's sleek design and intuitive interface, which make it a pleasure to use.

Overall, I highly recommend this app and commend Ruby for her outstanding customer service. Thank you for a great experience!

shimpherz
Pakistan
3 months using the app
July 23, 2023

Good app, does what it says. Also Shubhankar from support staff was the one who instructed well enough to install app correctly, so appreciate that.

Aarama
About 2 months using the app
February 24, 2023

Since our customers keen to contact us through Whatsapp, I feel lucky to found this app. It's lightweight, simple, easy to setup and just perfect for my store to ease the communication process between us and customers. Now we can serve our customers efficiently and effective. Purva also helps a lot to ensure the apps run perfectly and very responsive.

F.timber