Combo Wise ‑ Bundle & discount

Combo Wise ‑ Bundle & discount

by Charanpahariapp

All your bundling needs in a single place

Sky Sins

I needed an app to create combo products as a separate product page and this app helped me achieve that. The best part is their super fast and effective support! Highly recommend it.

thebestofgreece

Great support and a lot of features for a fair price! I asked the support several questions and they always replied within a few hours and had a solution.

Mels Crafty Mojo LLC

Great app for bundles with different configurations (single-product discount bundles, multi-product split in cart, etc.).
Support is awesome. Had a slight issue that was unique to our theme and Vicky worked with us to come up with a solution that worked perfectly for us. Definitely recommend!

Apnée Santé

Great app! Works well if you have either a simple bundle of products (e.g. forks, knives and plates) or if you have a bundle of products where the user needs to choose an option (socks - red, yellow green... shirt - blue, white...etc)

Support for this app is also amazing. They replied to my emails quickly and were extremely helpful