Smart Image Upload

Smart Image Upload

by Craftshift

Bulk upload product images and save your time!

Traralgon Sugarbabies

One of the best time saving apps with Shopify. Just get the SKU and image names the same and the rest is automatic. I have uploaded nearly a 1000 images without issues. This app has saved me hours !

April 1, 2021

Thank you so much for your review! Our only goal is for people to save more time and spend it with their friends and family! So, getting these kind of reviews shows us, we are on the right way & motivate us! Thanks again :)

California Motorcycles USA

This is a great app. Simple yo use, quick and effective, and with a good technical support. Totally recommended.

February 1, 2021

Thank you so much for your review! :) We're glad to see these kind reviews.. Please feel free to contact us whenever you need, we're here to help you on your business!

DaydreamDealer

I have uploaded a little over 8,000 images with this app so far and it has saved me a ton of time as I set up this new website. Their support is really responsive and helpful as well. There are a few features I would love to see in the future such as a cancel upload or upload with over-riding prior images, but as it's a new app and saved me so much time I would still give it an easy 5 stars. One note to people using it, from my experience I'd recommend only uploading folders of no more than ~1,000 images at a time. It appears Google will time out the connection if you try to do much larger Google folders at a time.

January 13, 2021

Wow, these reviews are our daydreams :) You can't imagine how we feel while reading these feedbacks. Thank yo so much!! Your suggestions are added to to-do list and we are going to think on them.. Please feel free to contact us if you need anything or want to suggest new features :) Have a great day for you & your business!

Ere Products London

Long story short cut, saved almost days of work to a couple of hours, incredibly smart and beautifully well done. Just make sure all SKU is matched with the image. Then happy days. It is highly recommended.

January 10, 2021

Thank you so much for your feedback and recommendation! It's really amazing to hear these from our customers. Please do not hesitate to share improvement points if you have some. We'll be glad to improve both ourselves and our application. Have a great and successful new year!

getchonet

I've just uploaded to my store and I need to say it's really simple and working! I like how easy the whole process is.

January 4, 2021

Thank you for your review. We try our best to help you on your business and we are really happy to hear these awesome feedbacks. Please do not hesitate to contact us if you need further assistance and help. Have a great year!!