Smart Image Upload

Rating (5)
Developer
Craftshift
October 12, 2022

This app has been the best thing ever for my workflow. To date, we have uploaded 65,195 photos through Smart Image which, when you think about it, has most likely saved us weeks of time!!! Customer service is amazing as well! If you are looking to save time uploading images, this is the app you need. User-friendly, easy to use, and FAST! Thank you Smart Image for saving us valuable time!!!

Kantha Bae
Time spent using app: Over 1 year
October 10, 2022

I used this app to import more than 1000 photos from a folder. It works more than perfect. I was looking for an app for this purpose but Smart Image upload is the best and easy one!

Monilia Idee Preziose
Italy
Time spent using app: 2 months
March 26, 2022

This is one of the best Apps that I am using. Easy to use and understand and it delivers what it promises. It has saved me a tremendous amount of time and work. It is pleasant to work with Ozkan and Farid. The response is fast and effective.

Industrial Control & Engineering
Namibia
Time spent using app: 4 months
Craftshift replied March 26, 2022

Thank you so much for your review! Each time it makes us happy to see that our app helps people on their business and saves their time 🙂

March 24, 2022

This app saved me so much time and work when I needed to bulk upload a few thousand images to our site. I had no trouble with it at all, worked just as I needed, quick and easy and reliable.

Swahili Modern
Time spent using app: About 1 month
Craftshift replied March 24, 2022

Great to see these reviews which shows us that we are following the right path to achieve our goal which is helping our customers' on their work load :) Thanks a lot for your review!

May 15, 2021

Great App. Makes bulk uploading of images really effortless, and easy. Price may be slightly high, but pays off well in terms of effort saved.

CatDogHotDog
Singapore
Time spent using app: 5 months
Craftshift replied May 15, 2021

Thank you very much! This is an awesome way to start the day with a 5-star review 🤩