Smart Image Upload

Smart Image Upload

by Craftshift

Bulk upload product images and save your time!

CatDogHotDog

Great App. Makes bulk uploading of images really effortless, and easy. Price may be slightly high, but pays off well in terms of effort saved.

May 15, 2021

Thank you very much! This is an awesome way to start the day with a 5-star review 🤩

GFX Auto

No joke, this is the best app to use if you have a mass amount of images to upload. I have a customer with 10,000 products that needed 10,000 images to be matched. This app solved that. Matches the product to the images. Because of this app my project went from 300 hrs (a lof of that uploading and matching the images), down to 60 hrs total. Big, BIG time saver! High recommended.

May 3, 2021

Amazing to hear how much time you were able to save with our app. 🏆This is definitely motivating us 🔥

Trustables

This app is truly awesome, but if you run into a snag, the helpdesk is extremely helpful and will go to any length to satisfy your needs. I asked for a way to upload without the need to change all the filenames to conform to the current naming conventions and Farid (owner) actually changed it so I no longer have to do this. How awesome is that?!!!

May 3, 2021

Thank you very much Katherine 🙏 this is amazing to hear how our app made life easier for you 🚀

Onlinetonerau

When I first started using this app a little over a month ago, I found it had some limitations regarding the functionality of matching up image file names and required SEO image preferred naming method. Farid and the team quickly reviewed my points and within 48hrs had a vastly improved option that works 100%. This team has taken on other suggestions and delivers a result. It's now a great app and one that must be in your tool kit if you are serious about managing the large number of image files that Shopify expects.

May 2, 2021

Thank you for your review, we value your honest feedback, the main reason we are matching only by SKU is the speed factor. When we match by exact SKU it always works faster and more efficiently.

But we totally can understand your expectation, we immediately took action to add the functionality to allow users to have a choice to match images even if it contains SKU and the feature already live. I hope we can make you and your colleagues happy and increase the productivity of your company.

I sent you an email with more details, hopefully, we can resolve this problem soon 🙏

DaydreamHQ

This is the second website I've installed this app onto. It is a major time saver and super simple to use.

April 24, 2021

Amazing to hear you are using our app for your second store 🚀
Time 🕜 is only a non-renewable resource and we are super happy to be able to help our customers to save days of work 💪

Posteraj - štampa i uramljivanje

This app is awesome! Thank you guys for this amazing app! We have more than 23000 products in our store, and with this app, we uploaded around 23000 product images very quickly and saved a lot of time. The app works perfectly and without any issues. Totally recommended.

April 20, 2021

23000 thanks from us to all our customers! It's really helping and motivating us to see Smart Image Upload saves time for our users. Thank you for your review! Thank you for motivating us!

SassyLAB.dk

We onboard 2000 new products every month, so the Smart Image Upload app is extremely valueable for us. The app works withount any issues, and the support have been helping me solve a special-case. I was very very impressed with their responsetime and effort in helping me out.

April 20, 2021

Thanks a lot for your kind review! We are glad to see that we can help our customers and our app works as we dreamt :)

FreshKart

I used this app to upload around 1000 images. It's very easy to use and connects with gdrive seamlessly. Error log is helpful and easy to fix problems. The per month price seems a bit high though.

April 16, 2021

Thanks for sharing your review with us and the community. We’re so glad you had a good experience and our app helps you on your business. I can assure you that our product offers advantages more than equal-cost alternatives. Let’s work together to make sure you get a quality product that best meets your needs. Please let us know about your suggestions about new features, so we can improve Smart Image Upload faster :)

Traralgon Sugarbabies

One of the best time saving apps with Shopify. Just get the SKU and image names the same and the rest is automatic. I have uploaded nearly a 1000 images without issues. This app has saved me hours !

April 1, 2021

Thank you so much for your review! Our only goal is for people to save more time and spend it with their friends and family! So, getting these kind of reviews shows us, we are on the right way & motivate us! Thanks again :)

California Motorcycles USA

This is a great app. Simple yo use, quick and effective, and with a good technical support. Totally recommended.

February 1, 2021

Thank you so much for your review! :) We're glad to see these kind reviews.. Please feel free to contact us whenever you need, we're here to help you on your business!

Previous 1