Smart Order Notifications

Send custom rule driven emails based any order characteristics

From $19/month. 7-day free trial.

• Speed tested: no impact to your online store

Smart Order Notifications: take control of your order emails

Quanto Stores

Great app from a great team. As orders are handled by different teams determined by product type and location we have been able to use the app to automate fulfilment requests.

Triplace

This app is absolutely incredible. We originally installed it to delay sending customer feedback emails after purchase, as well as vendor notifications on our orders. Since then have founds hundreds of different ways we can use this tool to make our experience for customers superior! It has a simple interface and is easy to use from the outset. What's more is the customer support for this app is excellent, Keiran was very quick to respond to our queries and suggest ways of getting the most from the app. Highly recommended - 5 stars!

Uncharted Supply Company

Got this app to send custom notifications to staff for internal orders, as well as to notify vendors whose product we sell on our store. We've were using Shopify Flow for notifications, but kept getting complaints from vendors that the email format was very hard to read and confusing. With this app, notifications can double as packing slips. They are EASY to read, and look like normal Shopify notifications with line items and shipping details. I reached out to CS to see if we could edit the template of the notifications to fit our needs. The founder, Kieran, responded right away and made the edits promptly. Twice! Would recommend.

Secondhandbags AG

Very good customer support, also when some custom coding is required. Kieran is answering fast and delivers results.

15h45

Je souhaitais envoyer une notification intermédiaire à mes clients et cette app est parfaite ! Le support a été très réactif et a recréé le même visuel que mes notifs Shopify Bref, je recommande !

March 10, 2022

Thank you for such a great review! I’m so glad that the app is perfect for your use case and that you were happy with our support.

Designer Baby

Amazing app! Really easy to install and excellent support from Kieran to help with the initial set up. Would give 10 stars if I could! :-)

Purvival

A really useful app that helps us on a daily basis, in addition customer service is just perfect.
Don't look any further !

ProHorse

App does EXACTLY what I needed without extra webhooks or previous coding knowledge.
Customer service is fast and very friendly. highly recommend for anyone looking to automate and optimize their business.
(I use another app orderly emails to design my emails)

DO LA LA

Before finding this app, I was emailing customers manually with booking information. Thanks to Smart Order Notifications once an order is placed the customer automatically receives an email with booking instructions. In addition, the service provider also receives an email with the customers contact info. This process as saved me so much time on the backend and also adds more of a tech feel to the ordering process. Kieran in customer support is very responsive and has been very helpful getting things set up! I am so happy to have found this app!

Saraf Furniture

Does what is says it would do so far, Support is great & fast. Very very very useful app. Highly recommended.

Previous 1 3