This app generates RSS/Atom Feeds for your Shopify Store, Product Collections and the Store Blog. You can customize the RSS feed without worrying about tedious programming stuffs with our user friendly interface. The app starts generating RSS feeds within minutes upon the install and requires no setup.
Check out sample Store RSS feed
, Collection RSS Feed
, Blog RSS Feed
and a Store Front Implementation
Salient Features of the App
- Fully validated RSS 2.0 Feeds.
- Options to display/hide any elements.
- Options to change the title of any feed element.
- Separate RSS feeds for the entire store as well as individual collections.
- Support for ATOM feeds.
- Support for Custom XML Namespaces.
- Supports RSS feeds in non-English languages also.
What is RSS Feed?
RSS is an XML based syndication standard used to disseminate a website's information to numerous tools and human readers.
Why it is a must for any Store?
The implications of RSS Feeds for any E-commerce store are immense. It is an easy way to distribute your Store Contents to Search Engines, Ad Servers, Affiliate Servers, E-Mail Marketing Service, Social Media Management Services etc. Some of the common usage include:
- Automating Social Media and Email Campaigns.
- Automatically generate Facebook Instant Articles using your Blog Contents.
- Syndicating latest products to various Feed Readers and Browsers.
- Syndicating store contents to other websites, blogs, apps, thereby enhancing SEO of Store.
- Notifying your subscribers, affiliates about new products.
- Enhance Search Engine visibility by generating XML Sitemap for Google Webmaster Tools.
- Add Store Susbcribers using tools such as Feedburner.
- Feed latest products to Integrated Social Media Management tools such as Hootsuite.
These are only some of the possible usages. In reality, the usages of RSS Feed are immense and limited only by our own imagination.
While the app is fully functional, it will be under beta testing till January 2017. During this phase, we shall actively interact with merchants and incorporate custom features specific to their requirements. We do also offer following extra perks to merchants using the app during beta phase
- Aggressive Customer Support and Feedback
- Extended trial period of 30 days
- Discounted monthly charge of $4.99 (instead of $9.99) for lifetime.
Our flagship app, Smart Wishlist
is Merchants' favorite and is used by a large number of Shopify Stores.