Smart RSS Feed

Smart RSS Feed

by Webmarked

Generate RSS/Atom Feeds of Products, Collections and Blog

Brim & Boho

Only 49 pins uploaded to one board. None of the other boards populated with products from individual feeds.

D-Design Graphics

That's what I need, auto feed from shopify to pinterest.
Thank you.
Easy to setup and affordable.
good

Posh Society

Like any app, there are a few tweaks that are needed but Dayum what a difference this app has made for my Pinterest traffic! Messed around with trying to add RSS Feed myself and then found this app. Easy to setup and affordable.

Highly Recommend

Garuda Home and Art

I find this app great, it's awsome!
I've made an RSS Feed file to my Pinterest and it's working very well!!!

The Art Gallery Shop NYC

This company is no existence, I wrote them three messages; with three different questions. The application has a lot going on, I did not want to deal with any redirects, blocked urls, or domain errors if I decide not to go with the app. I waited 13 days, and I did not get one reply. I checked my emails: junk folders, indox, and even there hosted site email. You need customer service to run a business. Good luck

Clinicalposters

Got this to create RSS feed for blog. It would be better if the chronology were correct.

Aren’t really any other options. Prior to Shopify, I created feeds manually in a text editor. Very tedious. Surprised Shopify implementation is broken, creating a need for third-party app.

Acourseinmiracles

Excellent customer support, great app - works well with Facebook Instant Articles.

At first I couldn't get it to work right, and customer support continued to work with me - both my own troubleshooting and by making changes to the app.

Highly recommended!