Smart RSS Feed

Generate RSS/Atom Feeds of Products, Collections and Blog

$4.99/month. 60-day free trial.

• Speed tested: low impact to your online store

UsedKnives.com

No suport like everyone else has complained about. I've emailed, opened a ticket and no response. It's decent but no support so I can't use it.

KUALA

Location Israel
Time spent using app Over 1 year

The app itself is grate but in terms of support I have an open ticket since March (it's middle of May already), and no own ever replied... https://i.imgur.com/XTCl1xz.png. You guys should give support as good as your product, because otherwise you saw the branch you sitting on.

May 16, 2022

Apologies for this. We somehow missed your ticket. We have fixed the issue WRT your store. The title in RSS feed now contains both English and Hebrew characters.

iCase

Location Brazil
Time spent using app Almost 3 years

the app is good, but the support is terrible, I've been trying for support for more than 7 days, and I still haven't been answered. o app é bom, mas o suporte é pessimo, estou a mais de 7 dias tentando suporte, e ainda não fui atendido.

March 18, 2022

Apologies for the inconvenience, but your last 2 mails dated March 17 landed into our spam folder. You can confirm this by opening the screenshots below. We occasionally check our spam folder that's why the delay in response occurred. Before this, the last we received any communication from you was on 18 December 2021, which we had timely replied back.

Now coming to the issue, you have selected Facebook Instant Article specfic RSS feed. Here the image is loaded inside content:encoded node, as per requirement. Also, FB doesn't accept price in Instant Articles. We are going to share further details via email.

ArtFan

Time spent using app About 1 month

Working to troubleshoot issues i have been having. Helpful application and hoping the support is a helpful as well.

The Bircher Bar

Location Australia

Excellent app - simple to use and works perfectly. Customer service is top-level too. Helpful, friendly and prompt!

Baby Yoda Club

Location Switzerland

Cette application m'a permis d'envoyer plus de 1000 produits sur pinterest !! Longue vie à cette app !

Germicide Store

Location Switzerland
Time spent using app About 1 month

J'utilise cette application sur plusieurs shop pour gérer les flux pinterest et j'en suis absolument satisfait, la note 2 étoiles n'est pas mériter !

Brim & Boho

Only 49 pins uploaded to one board. None of the other boards populated with products from individual feeds.

D-Design Graphics

Time spent using app About 1 month

That's what I need, auto feed from shopify to pinterest.
Thank you.
Easy to setup and affordable.
good

Posh Society

Time spent using app Over 1 year

Like any app, there are a few tweaks that are needed but Dayum what a difference this app has made for my Pinterest traffic! Messed around with trying to add RSS Feed myself and then found this app. Easy to setup and affordable.

Highly Recommend