Smart RSS Feed

Smart RSS Feed

$4.99/month. 60-day free trial.
Rating (2.8)
Developer
2.8
June 17, 2022

No suport like everyone else has complained about. I've emailed, opened a ticket and no response. It's decent but no support so I can't use it.

UsedKnives.com
Time spent using app: 10 days
May 15, 2022

The app itself is grate but in terms of support I have an open ticket since March (it's middle of May already), and no own ever replied... https://i.imgur.com/XTCl1xz.png. You guys should give support as good as your product, because otherwise you saw the branch you sitting on.

KUALA
Israel
Time spent using app: Over 1 year
Webmarked replied May 16, 2022

Apologies for this. We somehow missed your ticket. We have fixed the issue WRT your store. The title in RSS feed now contains both English and Hebrew characters.

March 18, 2022

the app is good, but the support is terrible, I've been trying for support for more than 7 days, and I still haven't been answered. o app é bom, mas o suporte é pessimo, estou a mais de 7 dias tentando suporte, e ainda não fui atendido.

iCase
Brazil
Time spent using app: Almost 3 years
Webmarked replied March 18, 2022

Apologies for the inconvenience, but your last 2 mails dated March 17 landed into our spam folder. You can confirm this by opening the screenshots below. We occasionally check our spam folder that's why the delay in response occurred. Before this, the last we received any communication from you was on 18 December 2021, which we had timely replied back.

Now coming to the issue, you have selected Facebook Instant Article specfic RSS feed. Here the image is loaded inside content:encoded node, as per requirement. Also, FB doesn't accept price in Instant Articles. We are going to share further details via email.

Edited October 29, 2021

Working to troubleshoot issues i have been having. Helpful application and hoping the support is a helpful as well.

ArtFan
March 16, 2021

Excellent app - simple to use and works perfectly. Customer service is top-level too. Helpful, friendly and prompt!

The Bircher Bar
Time spent using app: 8 months
September 10, 2020

Cette application m'a permis d'envoyer plus de 1000 produits sur pinterest !! Longue vie à cette app !

Baby Yoda Club
Switzerland
Time spent using app: 2 months
September 10, 2020

J'utilise cette application sur plusieurs shop pour gérer les flux pinterest et j'en suis absolument satisfait, la note 2 étoiles n'est pas mériter !

Germicide Store
Switzerland
July 16, 2020

Only 49 pins uploaded to one board. None of the other boards populated with products from individual feeds.

Brim & Boho
Time spent using app: 4 days
June 24, 2020

That's what I need, auto feed from shopify to pinterest.
Thank you.
Easy to setup and affordable.
good

D-Design Graphics
March 4, 2020

Like any app, there are a few tweaks that are needed but Dayum what a difference this app has made for my Pinterest traffic! Messed around with trying to add RSS Feed myself and then found this app. Easy to setup and affordable.

Highly Recommend