Smart Send

Pick-up points & label print to PostNord, GLS, Bring and DAO

Free to install. Additional charges may apply.

Hannahgrant.com

Location Denmark

KÆMPE anbefaling! Jeg har sendt mere end 1500 pakker med labels lavet med smart send. Jeg bruger shopify jeg har ordrer fra hele verden med flere forskellige fragtfirmaer, det fungerer upåklageligt. Anders fra kundeservice er super og har hjulpet mig når jeg har haft problemer med opsætningen. Hilsen Hannah

Gibson Medical

Location Sweden

This app saves us so much time. We simply click on "generate label" from within Shopify and directly we get a PDF label. Tracking is saved and fulfillment notification sent to the customer. Great work.

August 2, 2021

Thanks for your review. We are happy to hear that our solution saves you time.

shop.erwactive

Location Denmark
Time spent using app 5 minutes

I highly recommend this app. This app has honestly made my life so much easier. It's possible to print all my labels from the shop instead of the 4 shipping providers I use. Thanks a million

Sable Horn

Time spent using app 3 minutes

App doesn't work, so it feels weird to give out contact details for software that doesn't do anything. It says it supports Postnord but, it doesn't even work in this region.

August 2, 2021

I am sorry to hear that you are having trouble. Have you been in contact with our support about this? We do support PostNord in the nordic region and we will happily help you get setup.

Fase Wear Sverige

Location Sweden

I have been trying to make this app work for the last 2-3 weeks without success. I am just getting error messages and being asked to read some FAQ every time I send the support questions regarding this. I have already read the FAQs and it is to no help. This app would have been great and I was hoping it would be but unfortunately it has just been a big disappointment and waste of time for us.

April 27, 2021

Hi Fase Wear Sverige,

I am sorry to hear you were not pleased with out app.

We have intentionally build in the error messages to show you exactly what is wrong with a given order, so you can change it before sending the data to your carrier. Weather it being a wrong phone number, an invalid address og incorrect login information to your carrier.
Each error message also have a unique header title you can look up in our supportcenter and get a precise description on how to solve it.

We hope you find an app that suits your needs.
All the best from Smart Send.