Smart Size Chart & Size Guide

Smart Size Chart & Size Guide

Free plan available. 14-day free trial.
Rating (5)
Developer
January 24, 2023

I started using this app when it was still in "beta" and I must say I love it. It's amongst my must-haves for sure. I had an issue with the app in the beginning and got to talk to the developers, they managed to resolve the issue fairly quickly. Awesome people, awesome service..

OH yeah I forgot, you don't need another size chart, this is the one, stop looking :p

Cute Darkness
Time spent using app: 3 months
SmartSize replied January 24, 2023

Oh! Thank you for the great review! I am happy that you have taken the time to rate us. It was our pleasure to help you and I hope that things are going great with your store. We are here to help you at any time.

Smart Size team.

January 23, 2023

Very easy-to-use app and great looking on the store. Customer service is also superb! When it came to installing had a small issue and Helen sorted it out very quickly! Overall highly recommend this app:)

Wrong Generation: Luxury Velvet Suits
Time spent using app: 14 days
SmartSize replied January 23, 2023

Thank you for the review! It is a real pleasure collaborating with your beautiful store! We are here to help you, anytime! All the best with the Spring/Summer collection!

December 8, 2022

Smart size is easy to use and looks great on my website! I use it for many of my products. I would definitely recommend!

DeVon's Unmentionables
Time spent using app: 4 months
SmartSize replied December 8, 2022

Thank you very much for your review! Your feedback and recognition mean a lot to us! I will be here in case you need any support. Have a lovely day!

November 17, 2022

The support team is super! Helen as a CS replied me very quick when I experienced an issue/small bug. After I granted her access to my store she fixed it immediately. And now this works very well on my store. Thanks a lot!I would strongly recommend this app.

LulaMax Shoes
Time spent using app: 9 days
SmartSize replied November 17, 2022

Thank you very nice for your review. We truly appreciate that you took the time to do so. We are here in case you need any further support. All the best with the launch!

November 10, 2022

Great app, easy to install without help from any specialist. Once the charts are build, which is very easy, its also easy to get them shown and placed in the store where ever you want it. Couldn't ask for more. Customer service was outstanding !

birke1972.com
Denmark
Time spent using app: About 15 hours
SmartSize replied November 11, 2022

Thank you for your great review. It was a pleasure collaborating with your amazing store! Keep rocking!

November 7, 2022

I really love this app, so easy to use. Very happy as well with the customer service, you can even request for your own illustration design.

Andrew & Cole
Switzerland
Time spent using app: About 23 hours
SmartSize replied November 11, 2022

Thank you so much for the great review. It was a pleasure supporting wit the illustrations. I hope you liked the latest ones we sent to you :)

November 7, 2022

Very easy to use and step by step guide in how you put it on your site. I had a little problem with the theme I am using with the guide but the team was super helpful and responded really fast. 5/5 :-)

Vimpulze
Denmark
Time spent using app: 7 days
SmartSize replied November 7, 2022

Thank you for your kind review. We do our best to provide easy instructions but some Themes do require a special onboarding. It was our pleasure to support you!

November 4, 2022

The app is really easy to set up. Customer service is awesome! They did not have the image that I wanted to use in the stock photos, so I contacted them and they created the image for me, based on my product. They really went above and beyond to do the work and keep me updated.

Wanderling
Time spent using app: 12 days
SmartSize replied November 4, 2022

Thank you very much for your kind review. I’m glad that you like the designs! I hope they will help your customers to the right size!

November 4, 2022

I used this app to help create a size chart for my ecommerce website. The difficult part that I found was connecting the site to my specific theme settings, which needed me to go into the product page and code it myself. However, I struggle with this and needed assistance. It would be great if this process was avoided to create a quicker turn around and didn't need coding to be applied.

YOUR(FRËÀK)GURL
Time spent using app: 3 days
SmartSize replied November 4, 2022

Thank you very much for your review. We were happy to help you. Indeed, there are some themes where the code snippet is needed and cannot be avoided… from what we know, this is something common with many Shopify apps. We will definitely look into upgrading the technology as soon as there is a better technical option.

November 1, 2022

Intuitive design makes it easy to use. I had a couple of support needs, and they were dealt with efficiently and effectively. (I recommend sending them an email instead of using the messaging option on here which seems to be an unreliable Shopify feature.)

ÉRIÉ Ltd
Time spent using app: 2 months
SmartSize replied November 2, 2022

Thank you very much for your review. It was a real pleasure supporting you ! Our app aims at being very simple and intuitive. I am glad you could appreciate this!