ProWebSms

ProWebSms

by Technovergence

SMS solution for small to medium shops: affordable & reliable

Monika84

I work with them for more then 2 years and I am very pleased, my costumers receive notifications regrding their orders!

Onlinemart Ph

bad! very bad! first, he deleted my account without any warning or notification.. 2nd he blocked me on chat!! don't use the app!

Suzieskincare

We use this on http://www.skincarebysuzie.com , we tried most of the other SMS notification apps most seem to work well but we wanted the Twilio integration this app provides We do a lot of business over SMS these day, we take order, make appointment, have them funnel into our help desk via our Twilio number, So the problem we had with other service was when a customer responds to our notification asking for help, You have no way to receive it and not answering your customers is never good. so by using our twilio number with this app if they reply to the notification it goes straight to our help desk. I read the negative reviews below and don't understand how they apply to this app, I do not even see where you could buy anything. Add our Twilio number was easy. Had one question customer support answered in a timely manner.

Protees Project

So fantastic, so helpful! It reduced our SMS cost, very very useful. Looking forward for more fantastic and useful tools from your team!

Zymrat

The app works really well. They have an awesome support. We are definitely going to continue using it in our store.

800biltong

Smsshare works really well - it has a very simple UI. I am working with the developer to iron out some of my issues. It's probably user error, but he is working closely with me..

Saraf Furniture

UNTRUSTWORTHY wish there were negative STARS..

very unprofessional and misleading support..

1. Asked to buy credit , to add the basic feature of tracking number.
  2. Bought the credit.
  3. Asks to buy 5 times more credit for the same. UNTRSUTWORTHY

Vapel1fe

Really let down by this. You have to use a third party if you want more configuations and cheaper prices, but the issue at hand is even though it syncs with shopify there is no way for it to import number on the fly and sync unless you use a csv file. Nope

Black Velvet Sydney

The support is SOOO good. love the app. www.bvsydney.com

Bighaat 2

NICE app , Can be used beyond any boundary...

Previous 1