Elfsight Social Share Buttons

Share Buttons - add Social Buttons or Media Buttons

$3.99/month. 7-day free trial.

Shopify Social Share Buttons by Elfsight

luckysevenleather

Location Greece
Time spent using app About 7 hours

It does not install in any theme automatically. As for manually, no matter where you put the code, it ALWAYS shows up on the top of the screen. Asked for the free instalation request and never received an answer. Removed the code and still showed the icons on top.

September 2, 2022

Hello,

Thank you for your comment!

We're terribly sorry to hear that you've experienced difficulties with installation of our app. Providing a great user experience is one of our top priorities, and we're sorry to have disappointed you.

We can see that one of our agents has already responded to your installation request. Please keep in touch with them, and they'll make sure to install the app the way you like it!

If any other questions come up, you can always message us at https://help.elfsight.com/?contact=1, we'll be happy to assist :)

Best regards,
Elfsight

sexynow

Location Guadeloupe
Time spent using app About 2 months

Je recommande cette application de partage. Elle est personnalisable. Elle fonctionne impéccablement. Very good app !

Life Deeper Still

Location India
Time spent using app About 1 year

Really good app! Have used it for over a year and will continue to do so. Highly recommended, thanks.

designairspace

Location Germany
Time spent using app 14 minutes

This is an app that does what it needs to do. I like the price/capability ratio. Installation was straightforward.

NeverBuyAnotherFilter

Time spent using app 10 minutes

Setup took just a few minutes and the social media icons look great. I am using this app for both of my shopify websites.

Venuesty

Location Brazil

I was crazy looking for some application to install my buttons that was either free or paid for cheaper, so I found this one with several designs and easy to install. Top notch! thank you very much

TheRetroShelf

Location Romania

Great app and a very important feature, everything made super easy. Great team and free installation is offered. For $4 it sure does the job.

Samaskoru

Location Finland
Time spent using app About 1 year

Great app. App installation and creating widget is easy.

Working Tees

Best looking share buttons available. Thanks

Vufedotov

Location Russia
Time spent using app 35 minutes

Clean, functional an customizable. Just the thing I was looking for

Previous 1