The Socialite Approach
Socialite allows you to showcase the brand you built on Instagram in front of the people with a shopping cart in front of them: your site visitors. You put effort into crafting stunning content and attracting thousands of fans, now you can leverage that advantage in your online store.
How it works
- Install Socialite (of course)
- Link your Instagram account to Socialite via Facebook
- Create a new offering in 4 steps: select a post, select positive comments, select a product, preview
- Set the offering live, to anywhere from 1% to 100% of your site visitors
- View the status, and the watch visitor interactions and conversions arrive in real-time
- one of your beautiful Instagram posts, chosen by you
- comments that show your products value, chosen by you
- the likes your post has received
- the number of followers your brand has
Visitors interact with...
- a clear call-to-action, which adds your product to their cart
- a checkout action, a.k.a a fast-lane from Socialite to cart checkout
- an actionable profile icon, for visitors to follow your brand and help it grow
- an actionable "like" button, for visitors to fuel the social proof feedback loop
- Track conversions, down to the cent
- Customize display settings the Socialite card
- Filter visitors by traffic share or device size
- Compare an offering to previous offerings
- See users interact with Socialite in real-time
But... isn't my Instagram feed already on my shop?
Maybe, but this is different. Socialite doesn't just plaster your Instagram feed onto your store. You choose your best content, and hand pick the customer reactions that prove the value of your brand. Socialite is about leveraging the brand you've built, not just your Instagram feed.
See the app in action
Explore how the app works in an example store.View example store
* All charges are billed in USD.
** Recurring charges, including monthly or usage-based charges, are billed every 30 days.
The overall rating reflects the current state of the app. It accounts for all app reviews but prioritizes the most recent ones.