Reviews (126)

4.6

Merchants appreciate this app for its user-friendly interface, seamless integration with Shopify, and efficient backend operations. They value its unique live selling features on Facebook and Instagram, including automatic daily product posting and live sales overlays. The automatic invoicing feature is praised for boosting sales. Merchants also commend the app's affordability and excellent customer service. They find it easy to navigate, with convenient features like cart viewing and checkout. The ability to send notifications via messenger and hold carts for an extended period is also appreciated. This app has been instrumental in streamlining operations and improving inventory management for merchants.

December 7, 2022

I've been using SoldLive along with other apps to test out features. SoldLive has a few great features other apps don't have that are invaluable to me. One is their autoposting to FB and IG feature which normally you need a whole separate app for. The ability to live sell on IG is a complete game-changer! No other app has this down like SoldLive. The overlay feature is another feature which other apps have but not the ability to generate via barcode scanning. As a live seller these features are gold. I do wish there was a way to use the barcode/overlay feature outside of the app because then I can upgrade my live shows using any external streaming feature and still get my overlays on the live, but this is my wishlist! SoldLive is always working on the next great feature with the hottest platforms and that is a win for me as a seller! It allows me to enter markets ahead of the pack. I'm looking forward to where SoldLive is headed although it's a little pricey, what you get in return, if you utilize all the features is well worth the investment.

5DollaDivas
About 1 year using the app
November 8, 2022

I've been using SoldLive while selling #SuperCute accessories on Facebook and Instagram (@AccentMyOutfit) for some months now. It has made my invoicing SUCH a breeze! My customers can watch their carts while they shop and. Heck out at their leisure without waiting for me to send the invoice. I love it!! Joe is always super helpful and available to answer my questions or even do a minor customization to make selling easier for me. Highly recommend!

Accent My Outfit
About 1 year using the app
April 17, 2023

I love this app and what it provides. It makes owning a business easier by giving you an automation that is easy to use. It makes navigating social media a snap because I do Not have to actually post and invoice daily. Sold live does it all for me!

J'Renee Bejeweled
10 months using the app

Thanks so much Joniece!

If you'd like to have a zoom call with the founder of SoldLive to discuss your live sales, please reach out to the support team and we will help you schedule a time with him.

April 17, 2023

I recommend this app because it has enhanced my live presentation. It has also helped me organize my inventory using the assigned numbers. It is absolutely an awesome App.

Platinum Storm Boutique
10 months using the app

Thanks so much Nydea.

If you'd like to have a zoom call with the founder to discuss your live sales, please reach out to the support team and we will connect you with him!

September 17, 2022

I wish I would have known about the app sooner! Since having the app I have regained my time spent invoicing customers. No More Invoicing!! Now the app does it for me automatically as customers comment their numbers. It's a gamechanger for my business and I'm thankful for the customer service provided by Joe. I had a few hiccups getting started but now that I'm in, no regrets! Get started now.

Lady T Accessories
9 months using the app
May 3, 2023

I really enjoy using SOLD Live. At first it was a bit confusing trying to understand how to get my customers to subscribe but once I got that done it was pretty easy. It makes my LIVE SELL events much more easier.

All That She Needs
9 months using the app

Thank you Crystal!

If you ever want to have a zoom call with the founder of SoldLive to discuss your live sales, please reach out to the support team and we will help you schedule a time with him.

September 17, 2022

I will rate this app a five star!! The process has saved me a lot of time with invoicing! Joe is patient, helpful and keeps us updated about the app! I scan the products, pull the orders, and I can clean up after the live, take pictures or go to bed, etc. Before it would take 2 hours or more creating and pulling orders... The app creates the invoice for you and sends them out the time frame you set and sends a reminder as well. If you have been thinking about it.. Go for it. It's worth you time, energy and brings the fun back into your business!

Jewels On The Run
7 months using the app
Edited December 2, 2022

Joe is absolutely phenomenal! He’s efficient and professional. Any issue I’ve ever has been resolved. Any inquiries are always answered via email and the system itself is so convenient

Beauty & Her Jewels 2
7 months using the app
February 15, 2023

I never go live, as in absolutely NEVER. But that's the best part about this app. I use it in my VIP group for destashes, VIP only items, etc so that I don't have to manually invoice anything. It's amazing and Joe is always there to help almost immediately. He is willing to research and customize features as well. He's always looking to improve the system and resolve any issues.

Calico Rose Boutique
6 months using the app

Thanks so much Jordin!

If you ever want to have a zoom call with the founder of SoldLive to discuss your group sales, please reach out to the support team and we will help you schedule a time with him.

May 23, 2023

I love this app! The automatic daily posting of products is a huge time saver for me and going live is so easy!
The support staff is great to reach out with any changes or updates and helps me decide which ones are best for me and my shop. I can’t say enough good things about this app! THANK YOU SOLD LIVE!

MiaBellaBoutique
5 months using the app
SoldLive replied May 23, 2023

Thank you for your review!