Notifi: Back in Stock Alerts

Free send 20 back in stock alerts each month

Free plan available

• Speed tested: low impact to your online store

Location Denmark
Time spent using app About 1 month

The app gives a great service to the customers and, and has converted in to several sales. It's easy to setup, the function where it automatically send out emails when a product is back in stock is great and Matt from the support team has been very helpfull in adding functions so we could adjust to our design.

Lil'Playground

Time spent using app 1 day

The app is easy to install and works great! The developer is also very responsive and made modifications very quickly.

Riviera Ready

This app works well and looks slick and professional. The positioning is exactly where I want it. Support is excellent and it is very fairly priced. It works by email subscription, which is what I wanted- I am not a fan of push notifications. The reason for not giving it 5 stars is that currently the notification does not show if all the variants for a product are out of stock until you click on a variant. The developer told me he is looking to change this, so I will upgrade with 5 stars as soon as that is done.

February 12, 2021

Thanks for your review. We have recently updated the application so that the out of stock sign up form will display properly for variants on shops using your theme. Please let us know if you have any issues.

Best,
Matt

Plant Society

Time spent using app 12 minutes

This is the first back in stock notification app I tried that actually worked. It installed immediately, no having to contact support, no special coding. I tested it on an out of stock item and it emailed me when I added stock, exactly what it is supposed to do. Good work!

Pretty Pawfect Boutique

Time spent using app 1 day

Does what it says! Has a great easy to use interface, nothing completed at all! The notify me button can be adjusted with colours which is great! I like the fact this developer has not been greedy with their plan costs which makes it much more cost effective and a good choice which definitely helps customers when choosing apps!

2 Next