Spark Shipping

From $249/month. Additional charges may apply.
Rating (4.5)
Developer
4.5
Edited March 24, 2022

App is very useful but has some issues. I use it for Parts Unlimited products and there is no fitment data that comes across with the products. As handy as it is to click and add products, you create a massive mess that needs to be cleaned up by editing all the text, adding fitment and some times correcting prices and photos. I understand this is also a product feed issue from Part Unlimited, but for $249/mo its boardering unacceptable. I'd give Parts Umlimited 1 star for the feed they send Spark (Retail and MAP in the PU feed are the same number on most products which renders Sparks pricing retail/MAP section pretty much useless), lack of fitment data, I called PU and they said to reach out to the manufactures for fitment data, isn't this why I pay $249/mo so I don't have to build my own database? App has a ton of potential but is way over priced for the Powersports industry due to the poor feed quality and lack of data the Powersports distributors are sending out. You also have to be on open account/credit terms for PU to grant API access for Spark to function properly/fulfill orders - no credit card on file function PU. *Update, after the review, Charles from Spark reached out and guided me through some tips and tricks, he has also contacted Parts Unlimited to clean up the data feed. A+ for effort!

Cascade Tire & Racing Services
Time spent using app: 2 months
February 13, 2022

Spark Shipping is a brilliant app. It helps automate critical processes for our store. The support is great, they provide practical feedback in a timely manner.

Family Halloween Store
Time spent using app: 7 months
January 17, 2022

I have been using the app for months. The product itself is good and serves a great function for growing Shopify store. The customer service absolutely needs to improve. It takes weeks sometimes to get responses. Deliverables are often missed with no follow up or sense of urgency. When you do get someone, they are usually helpful, but could go the extra mile to make sure your integrations are working flawlessly. I will continue to use because I am not aware of a better option, but I really hope they invest more in the customer support and integrations process. Most small business owners don't have time and patience to follow up constantly on projects they need to keep them on track for paid services.

American Hospital Supply
Time spent using app: 6 months
Edited August 27, 2018

The support is excellent. Very responsive and very helpful. I have no issues and wish this company the best - it will definitely only get better as they are proactively and quickly responding to customer recommendations.

There are just a few marks that need to be mentioned for a complete picture of this product:

1. Cost – This product has a lot of functionality, but from personal experience, you will get more value from it if you are large and already generate sales. If you are just starting, wait until you need to begin scaling.

2. The fulfillment system is good but its limited in its options for how to customize the reports and how to allow for updated tracking info. I know they are actively adding these though

3) Glitches - these happen. The mapping system is mostly intuitive, but there are a couple of times clicking around where the remapping doesn't "take" - stuff like that. But these get worked on as they get fixed.

I think you have a good product that can be improved on and be a game-changer for scaling.

Good luck on your continued growth!

E Cessory
Time spent using app: 4 days
May 4, 2018

Great app and great support. It works seamlessly for all our needs.

57rails