Turn on Wholesale ordering
Quickly enable powerful features such as price lists, pack sizing, tiered pricing, quick ordering and a full my account area to track orders
Time-saving B2B tools
Give your B2B customers a great experience with rapid re-ordering, shopping lists, order CSV imports, and customised B2B payment methods
Connect to your B2B data
Manually upload B2B data such as price lists, use our ready-made ERP connectors, or build custom integrations with the SparkLayer API
About B2B & Wholesale Solution
SparkLayer brings powerful B2B functionality directly to your Shopify store, allowing your B2B customers to easily place orders and manage their account. There's no need to install multiple apps, SparkLayer brings everything you need for an enterprise-level B2B experience.
It integrates beautifully with your existing Shopify theme and has full support for Online Store 2.0
B2B ready features
With SparkLayer, you'll be able to offer your B2B customers great features such as:
- CUSTOMER-SPECIFIC PRICING & PACK SIZING: With built-in support for complex price lists, customers see their exact B2B pricing, pack size rules, and minimum order quantities as defined in your centralised backend systems.
- TIERED PRICING: Display price-breaks (e.g. buy 3, save 10%), letting your customers gain savings based on the quantity of products they purchase.
- QUICK ORDER CART: Let your customers build orders quickly with fast product searching and editing and then checkout using saved addresses and agreed payment terms (e.g. pay on account).
- TIME SAVING TOOLS: Customers can easily import entire orders via a CSV file and save their favourite items with 'Shopping Lists' to quickly repeat orders.
- MY ACCOUNT AREA: Customers can track their order history with real-time updates from your backend systems.
- PAYMENTS: enable additional B2B payment methods such as Payment on Invoice and Payment on Account
- QUOTES: let your customers submit orders as quotes that you can then review, edit, and then process.
Connect to your B2B data
SparkLayer lets you upload your B2B pricing with its powerful price import tools. It also has ready-made integrations for major backend systems such as Brightpearl, Linnworks, Unleashed, Patchworks, and more, meaning you can automate your entire wholesale operation. Or if you have a bespoke system, you can use the SparkLayer API to connect directly and send through specific B2B data such as price lists, product pack sizes, and other pricing rules.
Our in-depth onboarding process guides you through setting up SparkLayer on your Shopify store:
- STEP 1: Install the Shopify App and create a SparkLayer account
- STEP 2: Synchronise your B2B-specific data.
- STEP 3: Install the SparkLayer Frontend into your Shopify theme with small code snippets that are easy to include
- STEP 4: Perform end-to-end test as an example B2B customer
- STEP 5: Launch and go live!
Monitor your B2B data feeds
The SparkLayer Dashboard lets you manage your Shopify integration. It gives you a detailed overview of the B2B data your backend systems are sending and provides a real-time health check to make sure all data is successfully synchronising; from products and price lists, to orders placed via the SparkLayer Frontend on your website.
- Custom API,
- VL OMNI
See the app in action
Explore how the app works in an example store.View example store
Pricing 14-day free trial
Free to install
Enterprise plans available, please contact us to learn more custom pricing options
* All charges are billed in USD.
** Recurring charges, including monthly or usage-based charges, are billed every 30 days.
The overall rating reflects the current state of the app. It accounts for all app reviews but prioritizes the most recent ones.
Most recent reviews
We chose Sparklayer to add a simple and easy-to-operate B2B channel to our e-commerce website. We had fantastic support from Sparklayer's team and it works flawlessly. Highly recommended to all companies willing to quickly add B2B sales to their existing B2C website.
We were searching for a B2B solution that was able to handle our complex business structure and Sparklayer has been a breath of fresh air. Sparklayer easily transformed our website into a true wholesale experience for our customers. The onboarding and support throughout was fantastic, extremely responsive and every question was met with a solution. Some of the features that are in the pipeline will significantly improve our customer experience as well as our own efficiency. Chris & the team were able to get everything up and running without disrupting our day-to-day business which was key. Great work guys!
Next level b2b application, it looks good and the support works wonders and are happy to help out. Shoutout to Rhys who have taken time to listen and help with any questions or issues we've had.