Connect your backend systems
SparkLayer connects directly to your B2B data sources (ERP, CRM, PIM) letting you send complex data such as price lists & pack size rules.
B2B optimised frontend
SparkLayer enables a feature-rich B2B experience by enhancing your existing Shopify store, making it easy for your B2B customers to order.
SparkLayer's onboarding process makes it straightforward to connect to your Shopify store with minimal development time required.
About B2B Solution
SparkLayer enables powerful B2B ordering on your existing Shopify website without having to use multiple apps, clone your store, or develop custom functionality. It connects directly to your backend systems to retrieve B2B-specific data (e.g. ERP, CRM, PIM, or iPaaS) and then activates a feature-rich frontend B2B ordering experience for your customers.
B2B ready features
With SparkLayer, you'll be able to offer your B2B customers great features such as:
- CUSTOMER-SPECIFIC PRICING & PACK SIZING: With built-in support for complex price lists, customers see their exact B2B pricing, pack size rules, and minimum order quantities as defined in your centralised backend systems.
- TIERED PRICING: Display price-breaks (e.g. buy 3, save 10%), letting your customers gain savings based on the quantity of products they purchase.
- QUICK ORDER CART: Let your customers build orders quickly with fast product searching and editing and then checkout using saved addresses and agreed payment terms (e.g. pay on account).
- TIME SAVING TOOLS: Customers can easily import entire orders via a CSV file and save their favourite items with 'Shopping Lists' to quickly repeat orders.
- MY ACCOUNT AREA: Customers can track their order history with real-time updates from your backend systems.
- SHOPIFY CHECKOUT: take payments as normal and enable additional manual payment methods. For Shopify Plus merchants, you can further customise the experience using Shopify Scripts.
Connect to the source of truth
With the SparkLayer API, you connect DIRECTLY with your backend system (e.g. ERP, CRM, PIM, or iPaaS) and send through specific B2B data such as price lists, product pack sizes, and other pricing rules. There's no need to duplicate data in other systems or manage multiple data-sets for your B2B product and pricing data. SparkLayer connects right to the data source.
Our in-depth onboarding process guides you through setting up SparkLayer on your Shopify store:
- STEP 1: Install the Shopify App and create a SparkLayer account
- STEP 2: Connect your backend system to the SparkLayer API to send through B2B specific data. Our API guide documents every step necessary
- STEP 3: Install the SparkLayer Frontend into your Shopify theme with small code snippets that are easy to include
- STEP 4: Perform end-to-end test as an example B2B customer
- STEP 5: Launch and go live!
Monitor your B2B data feeds
The SparkLayer Dashboard lets you manage your Shopify integration. It gives you a detailed overview of the B2B data your backend systems are sending and provides a real-time health check to make sure all data is successfully synchronising; from products and price lists, to orders placed via the SparkLayer Frontend on your website.
See the app in action
Explore how the app works in an example store.View example store
Pricing 30-day free trial
Plus 1.5% transaction fee for all B2B orders placed via SparkLayer
Plus 1% transaction fee for all B2B orders placed via SparkLayer
Free to install
Enterprise plans available, please contact us to learn more custom pricing options
* All charges are billed in USD. Recurring charges, including monthly or usage-based charges, are billed every 30 days.