4.9

Merchants appreciate this app for its comprehensive B2B features, including custom pricing per customer group, CSV uploads, and agent-assisted orders. It's praised for its ability to create sub-accounts for B2B clients, user-friendly interface, and straightforward setup. The customer support team is highly commended for their responsiveness and expertise. Regular updates and new feature additions are also appreciated. It's recommended for those seeking a robust B2B solution for their Shopify store.

January 16, 2024

BEST APP EVER!! This B2B solution that integrates with Shopify is everything we needed and works extremely well. The Support team are excellent; truly knowledgeable, dedicated, very reachable, and above-all, they went over-and-above to help us fix issues before we went live! We have standard Shopify store which integrates with our SAGE300 ERP system and are now able to service all of our B2B customers.

I am truly impressed with the APP and even more so with the Support! Definitely recommend this app and company!!

Linda

Union Nature Aroma-Phyto
7 months using the app
SparkLayer replied February 14, 2024

Thanks very much for your kind review 😊

January 28, 2024

Normally I dont write reviews, that is not in my style. These guys do deserve to have a good feedback. I highly recommend.
I hope that they continue like that :) Keep up the good work.

Anza Textile Company
Türkiye
SparkLayer replied February 14, 2024

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review, we're really enjoying working with you!

January 11, 2024

Fantastic addition to our website to allow B2B ordering.

I am able to offer different trade discount rates to each customers very simply. It integrated very easily with Shopify and is a very to use.

They’re always willing to listen to our feedback and put our ideas on their future roadmap.

I would highly recommend SparkLayer if you need a B2B solution, and is a fraction of the cost of Shopify Plus and does so much more.

34 St John Ltd
4 months using the app
SparkLayer replied January 17, 2024

Thanks for the review - it has been a pleasure working with you!

January 18, 2024

For our webshop we needed several B2B functions. SparkLayer offers these functions in 1 package, which is very convenient. SparkLayer also has great customer service, the team offers quick support with questions and customizations on our webshop. Definitely recommend SparkLayer for B2B webshops.

Dutchie
Netherlands
About 1 year using the app
January 9, 2024

Great app, does everything that we need it to and they are always developing new features. Customer service is also excellent.

Green and Wilds - Trade
SparkLayer replied January 17, 2024

Thank you! 😊

December 11, 2023

Considering going Shopify Enterprise plan just to get the wholesale features??

This is the only wholesale app that does it all - i've tried them all.

Costumer service is also by far the best for any of our 25 apps installed to our store. Fast, friendly and problem solving attitude. Love it.

Mind Studio
Denmark
2 months using the app
SparkLayer replied December 23, 2023

January 4, 2024

Brilliant App, Great support.
They really take the time to get to know your business and provide customer solutions.
Would 100% recommend.

Pia Rossini
3 months using the app
SparkLayer replied January 12, 2024

Thank you for the great feedback!

January 25, 2024

I must highlight the outstanding customer service provided by SparkLayer! In 4-5 months of using the app, their support team has consistently exceeded my expectations in every aspect.

Benfida
Belgium
5 months using the app
January 4, 2024

The support team quickly resolved an issue we experienced with our shopping cart checkout process.

Lezyne B2B
December 11, 2023

SparkLayer is a fantastic app for the Wholesale side of you business. The team is extremely supportive and is always at the end of the chat line. They always have a solution for any problem that come up. I make life simple for you get SparkLayer as soon as you can :)

Hiro + Wolf