4.9

Merchants appreciate this app for its seamless integration of add-on products and creation of product bundles, without the hassle of variant management. It's praised for its versatility, adaptability, and positive impact on sales, including boosting average order value. Merchants also value its customizability and solution to the Shopify 100-variant limit. The support team is commended for their quick responses, helpfulness, and ability to provide custom solutions.

January 19, 2024

SpiceGems is a solid company with great integrity and world-class customer support. They worked tirelessly with our company to provide technical support and App support to make their Apps work for our specific application. In a very crowded space overfilled with product add-on and swatch Apps, I highly recommend selecting this company and their Apps. Our company used other solutions and they just fell short. Nothing but high praise for SpiceGems!!

Thrive Workwear
5 months using the app
January 11, 2024

Excellent app! Even better support!

This app give us the opportunity to make our product page the way we imagined but, there was a few things that were missing but they help us with that and went through everything step by step with constant updates. Worth a look into.

IN CNTRL
8 days using the app
December 27, 2023

Excellent app! If you're looking for a way to create product bundles without having to deal with the complexities of variant management, give this a go.

We needed an extra layer of customisation on top of what's permitted with the app, and the team helped us get up and running almost instantly.

Highly recommended!

My Store
Malaysia
26 days using the app
December 7, 2023

Great app, and one of the best supports I ever had. The reached out to me within minutes and made customization on my theme within one day to perfectly fit my requirements

memories2make
Germany
About 1 month using the app
November 20, 2023

The App is good, but the customer service is awesome, the spice team went beyond the scope of customer service for the intended use of the App.

They customised the heck out of the App for me. My only worry is because i asked them to customise the app so much, maybe i stretched the app too much beyond it's comfortable usage.
My shopify store speed whent from 60 to 47, i'm not saying it's because of this app alone,i have other 3 apps installed as well but they are pretty light, what i'm saying is be careful of too much customisations.
Thanks again the Spice Team.

Gate Craft
About 2 months using the app
November 6, 2023

We needed a different app for add-on products after we realised the limitations in our previous one. SpiceGems replied to our queries very promptly before we added this app and were able to reassure us that they could solve our problems. Once we installed the app the team has been extremely fast and helpful in customising both the appearance and functionality of the add-on feature for us. I feel comfortable that any future issues we have or changes we want to make will be dealt with quickly and to a high standard.

Izmi
7 days using the app
December 5, 2023

This app is GREAT and customer service is exceptional.
Any issues, they are super prompt to fix.
Very happy

Aussie Magnets
6 days using the app
January 16, 2024

Great support!

Biotivated
About 1 month using the app
November 30, 2023

Funktioniert recht gut, und das was nicht funktioniert hatte wurde vom Support individuell gelöst. Durchaus eine Empfehlung wenn man Zusatzprodukte detailliert gesteuert anzeigen möchte.

25.stunden.BROT