Dynamic Product Visualization
Let customers interact with your product and customize it in 3D. Build stepped, customization processes, exactly how you want, without code
Bring your product to life with dynamic, personalized augmented reality experiences
Route order data to your machinery or fulfillment partner via flexible integrations. Automate your entire customization process
About Spiff 3D Product Customizer
Robust, Powerful, Feature rich. Used by large enterprise business to deliver very large in-store campaigns for years.
The Spiff app allows you to personalise products in 2D, 3D in real time.
Being able to visualize the finished, personalized product to your customer prior to purchase is a powerful way of reducing pre-purchase risk perceptions and therefore cart abandonment.
Customers interact with your 3D products using the mouse (desktop) or fingers (mobile).
Spiff takes 3D product renders to the next level, allowing you to dynamically personalise the product in real-time.
This is especially useful if your store offers products which have customization and personalization options. In these cases, in the past, it has been difficult to visually represent these products to the customer.
A further extension to this capability is the AR functionality of the Spiff app where the personalised product can activate an AR experience.
Product Customiser Features
- Image Uploads - Customers can add images that mean something to them.
- Bespoke Fonts - Turn your logo into a font, like we did for Vegemite, Maltesers, Favourites and Allens Lollies.
- Patchworks - Create backgrounds from an illustration that can be randomized so that no people can have the same design. Eg. Nutella and Diet Coke Mosaic campaign.
- Augmented Reality - Allow users to build their own AR experiences with your brand. It's simple, it's easy and very very powerful.
- Character Builder - Create your very own customisable characters. Used in books, Augmented Reality, packaging and more.
- Materials/Textures - Customers can choose between varying Finishes and Textures to add even more realism thereby increasing conversion rates.
- Custom Pricing Mode - Set pricing to any variant created within the spiff hub and up sell your customers easily through interaction.
Spiff Hub Capabilities
- Digital Asset Management Repository - Store assets in their respective asset types for ease of use within the platform. ie Fonts, Vectors, Rasters, 3D Models etc
- WIZIWIG configurable workflow editor (beta) - Take control of your customization experience.
- Options/Variants - Set Options and Variants with thumbnails and custom pricing for all asset types.
- Moderation Module for text fields - Moderation of high volume campaigns becomes easy with this feature which gives merchants a scalable option for personalisation whilst protecting your brand.
- Configurable Order Routing - Create automation around your experience by using this powerful feature that allows you to impose and route orders to any location based on a set of business rules that you set.
- Instore Quick Print - in-store to unlimited locations that don't require checkout.
- Many more features - too many to list !
See the app in action
Explore how the app works in an example store.View example store
Pricing 14-day free trial
External charges may apply. These charges are billed by the external provider and won’t appear on your Shopify invoice.
or $9.17/month billed at $110 once per year
Limit 10 Transactions/m
3 Configured Designs
or $28.33/month billed at $340 once per year
1.9% transaction fee. Minimum 5 cents Capped at $15. Charged at the end of each month based on spiff designs order value
View Orders + Print Ready PDFs
Autosend pdfs to your email
or $91.67/month billed at $1,100 once per year
1.5% transaction fee. Minimum 5 cents Capped at $15. Charged at the end of each month based on spiff designs order value
Advanced Order Routing
Branded 3D Load Screen
or $237.50/month billed at $2,850 once per year
1% transaction fee. Minimum 5 cents Capped at $15. Charged at the end of each month based on spiff designs order value
Imposition and rule setting
Custom Order Routing
Customer Facing Services
Order Moderation Module
* All charges are billed in USD. Recurring charges, including monthly or usage-based charges, are billed every 30 days.
Most recent reviews
Outstanding. Platform is easy to use once we got the hang of the main features for the products. The Customer service is very helpful and understanding. We are extremely satisfied with this app and highly recommend this if you need a customizable platform for just about any type of product for your business.
Good to hear. Yes there's quite a bit of detail under the hood, which is why we get our support team to help you out. Great sneakers!
Jackpot Peanut Butter
“In the Worlds before Spiff, Primal chaos reigned,
Heaven sought order.
But the Phoenix can fly only when its feathers are grown.
The four worlds formed again and yet again,
As endless aeons wheeled and passed.
Time and the pure essences of Heaven,
The moisture of the Earth,
And the powers of the Sun and the Moon
All worked upon a certain rock – old as Creation,
And it magically became fertile.
That first egg was named Thought,
Shadi Taleb, the Father Buddha,
Said, ‘With our thoughts we make the world.’
Elemental forces caused the egg to hatch,
from it then came a stone carved label.
The nature of Spiff was irrepressible!”
Best review ever!
Six Nine Sneaker
It took me time to write a review for Spiff's 3D Product Customizer.
Not that the app is not answering our needs, on the contrary!
If you were to discover a gold mine, would you share your discovery with potential competitors?
Of course not!
But if the true secret of this gold mine was that, the more people comes, the more gold it produces, what about now?
Shadi and Spiff are more than a SAAS provider, they would go a long way to completely satisfy you, help you develop your customer's experience and go the extra mile for you.
And their tool is as powerful as a big brand's own 3D visualizer that had costed them thousands of dollars, well, here you'll be paying 2 coffees per day to use it, how good is that?
So go with all your confidence, you'll be in good hands.
All good things come to those who wait and your feedback is worth waiting for! You have been an excellent customer who have pushed us to do better work. The whole team here thanks you for your support