Spiff 3D Product Customizer

Spiff 3D Product Customizer

by spiff

Powerful product customization in 3D - zero coding required

Freaky Shoes

Outstanding. Platform is easy to use once we got the hang of the main features for the products. The Customer service is very helpful and understanding. We are extremely satisfied with this app and highly recommend this if you need a customizable platform for just about any type of product for your business.

October 28, 2020

Good to hear. Yes there's quite a bit of detail under the hood, which is why we get our support team to help you out. Great sneakers!

Jackpot Peanut Butter

“In the Worlds before Spiff, Primal chaos reigned,
Heaven sought order.
But the Phoenix can fly only when its feathers are grown.
The four worlds formed again and yet again,
As endless aeons wheeled and passed.
Time and the pure essences of Heaven,
The moisture of the Earth,
And the powers of the Sun and the Moon
All worked upon a certain rock – old as Creation,
And it magically became fertile.
That first egg was named Thought,
Shadi Taleb, the Father Buddha,
Said, ‘With our thoughts we make the world.’
Elemental forces caused the egg to hatch,
from it then came a stone carved label.
The nature of Spiff was irrepressible!”

October 18, 2020

Best review ever!

Six Nine Sneaker

It took me time to write a review for Spiff's 3D Product Customizer.

Not that the app is not answering our needs, on the contrary!

If you were to discover a gold mine, would you share your discovery with potential competitors?

Of course not!

But if the true secret of this gold mine was that, the more people comes, the more gold it produces, what about now?

Shadi and Spiff are more than a SAAS provider, they would go a long way to completely satisfy you, help you develop your customer's experience and go the extra mile for you.

And their tool is as powerful as a big brand's own 3D visualizer that had costed them thousands of dollars, well, here you'll be paying 2 coffees per day to use it, how good is that?

So go with all your confidence, you'll be in good hands.

September 2, 2020

All good things come to those who wait and your feedback is worth waiting for! You have been an excellent customer who have pushed us to do better work. The whole team here thanks you for your support

My Custom Surfboard

The owner Shadi and his team are extremely friendly and help you along every step of the way and are passionate about what they do. The app itself is incredible and a real game-changer in the market. Would recommend this app and the team to anyone and everyone. Thanks for all your help!

September 2, 2020

Thanks mate! As an Australian-based company you know how obsessed we are all with surfing, so this was the perfect match. Thanks for your support

Little Wooden Toybox

Spiff are amazing to deal with. As with any customisations, we have had our ups and downs, but Shadi (Director) has worked with me every step of the way to provide solutions to get the very best outcome, both for right now and for future updates.

I love their passion for what they do but also how invested they are in helping me succeed. Shadi has both listened and implemented ideas and suggestions to make the system better, while helping me to clearly understand all the system is capable of and how I can further use this to grow my business.

Spiff if truly an amazing app. It has cut my working hours down at least 10 hours a week and has allowed me to scale my business in a way that no other developer or app has enabled me to do to date (and I’ve tried!!).

I really look forward to this continued partnership, it’s been worth every cent so far!

July 5, 2020

Thanks so much. Yes it was great getting your feedback to improve the functionality of our app and push the boundaries of customized print. Looking forward to working with you into the future!

3kingsmerch

Amazing customer service from start to finish. The team at Spiff helped build me a 3D model. Any question I had they answered it in a timely manner. Will highly recommend over other companies

April 7, 2020

Thanks so much for your kind words and support - the whole team got a kick when reading this! Looking forward to supporting your success in the future too.

Shonovi Customs

These guys are the real deal when you are looking for when the need for specific customization is needed. The support here that I have receive here takes away all the questions I had with the app. They are not scared to get on the phone and explain what they do and what they can offer. I been with these people for almost a month now and They can transform anything you have into a nice looking 3d model.

April 5, 2020

Thanks so much for your feedback. The plaques are a great idea and we were impressed with the degree of hand-made personalization which you apply to each product. Looking forward to supporting you more in the future as the store grows.

Zoa candle

Great app. I'll be honest I'm very new to web development, a complete novice. But the team at spiff are phenomenal, and were able to get everything set up exactly the way I wanted it. Great app with a great team behind it! Regards Zoa candle

March 20, 2020

Thanks mate for your honest review. Your candles are great and pleased you were the first custom candle-maker in the world to use our tech. Enjoy!

The Hand Dyed Shoe Company

Incredible product. But even more beyond that, the guys at Spiff are absolutely LEADERS in service!It's not like many of the apps where you can expect a reply after 3 weeks. These guys WANT to look after you and they deliver a one-of-a-kind stunning product. It's transformed my business' proposition!

March 20, 2020

Your shoes definitely pushed our tech to it's limits and we actually had to push through some new features to make it all possible, but the results are great. Very classy shoes. Our whole team want to buy a pair!

Cooper Cricket

****THIS IS AN UPDATED REVIEW**** The Spiff team are simply incredible. Their system is hands down the greatest product customiser app out there and they're service is second to none. Nothing is too much trouble & they keep working until it's right. We offer a lot of products that can be customised so we will keep moving through our catalogue until they are all in the Spiff system. I can't recommend them enough! ***OLD REVIEW*** I use Spiff to help customise my products. Spiff has been incredibly awesome, super quick & responsive & nothing is too much trouble. They are helping our business reach new heights! We have big plans with our custom products & Spiff is the only developer doing customisation properly! Very happy customer here!

March 7, 2020

Thanks for your kind review mate. Your personalized cricket stumps were an especially good test of variable product inputs and multi-stage custom product configuration.

Previous 1