Spiff 3D Product Customization

A product customizer in 3D - End to End Personalization

$99/month. Additional charges may apply.

Funsquare

Very happy we choose Spiff and such a great company to work with. They go out of their way to ensure a very smooth experience, highly recommend.

Relentless Sports

I Have been using this App for the last 6 months and absolutely love it. Very good communication with any and all aspects of our sporting goods site. Would Highly recommend!!

swisslithos

Used the app to create my customized shop. The support service is very bad. Sometimes you wait 2 weeks or longer for an answer and the informations you get are still not helpfull. They told me that it has an free version to manage settings before the release, but still I get the full billing and no answer from the Support service. The app itsself is good, but it has long loading times. I think overall it has better and reliable alternatives on shopify.

February 7, 2022

It's unfortunate that you had this experience. Over the period we got onto several video calls and made a video specifically for you that explained how you can build your own 3D models which is not a service we usually provide. We are still here to help and can help you to set up your store if you have now made your 3D assets or we can quote to make them for you as we quoted when you first enquired.

The Ugly Sweater Shop

I'm a proud Print & Marketing Partner of Spiff3D. I have been recommending it to all my print clients. If you are in the US and you print custom products and you need assistance setting your store with Spiff3D, hit us up on daus.io and we'll get you squared away quick. #spiffdaus3d cause spiff daus 3d better than anyone else.

Banana Home

SO happy that we found Spiff. We sell online furniture and have been searching for months for an all-in-one, affordable solution for customization to sell our products. Spiff has been ever so helpful in helping us on board, a local team fully committed to helping us has been the easiest transition into 3D I could ask for. 10/5!

H2o Industries

I have been working with the team at Spiff to be able to bring our supporters a higher level of visualization for our products, which are highly customizable, and this platform has helped bring those visual constructs to life! We are excited to see this continue with more variants of our products, and to continue working with the Spiff team! -The H2O Team

Eargasm

Their support team, and, of course, their software, is excellent! Helped us with our models, setup, you name it. Thank you Spiff

Planet Tree

Very satisfied with Spiff! Excellent and fast support, hands-on integration to exactly fit our (special) needs. We are using Spiff to let customers create personalized documents which are auto-send via email after purchase and will apply it to our other products in the near future. Thank you Spiff!

LUSSONS

Powerful tool with high-quality customization, very responsive contact persons, good price-performance ratio!

Freaky Shoes

Outstanding. Platform is easy to use once we got the hang of the main features for the products. The Customer service is very helpful and understanding. We are extremely satisfied with this app and highly recommend this if you need a customizable platform for just about any type of product for your business.

October 28, 2020

Good to hear. Yes there's quite a bit of detail under the hood, which is why we get our support team to help you out. Great sneakers!

Previous 1 3