Spin Studio ‑ 360 Product Spin

360 spin images. Animate product images. Spinning images. 3D.

Free plan available

We Print Miniatures

Beware, uninstall the app they will WIPE all your 360 spin data rendering months of work useless. We won't be back and will be asking Shopify for a full refund as they offered no support to resolve just excuses.

May 18, 2022

Hello,

We really remove all the shop related data once you remove the app and cancel your subscription. Re-installation of the app that is actively used is pretty uncommon situation, but we'll definitely update the app to keep data for at least 1-2 days to avoid such issues.

I truly apologize that we did not propose you to recover the data on your initial request. We have backups that we could use to recover data, but that's something developer should do manually for your shop, but takes takes some time. So in case you have just few images it's much faster to just upload them again - unfortunately, we did not realize you had so much data in the app.

After your comment on app removal we proposed to recover your data, and we're still ready to do that if you'll decide to install our app back.

We truly apologize for all the troubles caused.

Best,
SpinStudio team

UPAN United States

Location New Zealand

Very Helpful, if you need the image anywhere other than the product page contact them and they will sort it out in 24hrs

Orkadot

The team is extremely helpful and they are very prompt in their reply. Highly recommended, they are great!

Char-Griller

Great app great customer service. I was building a brand new product page and couldn't figure out some coding problems and they helped me right away.

One Wholesale

I've uninstalled the app because the app does not meet my expectation. However, I'd like to thank you for the customer support. When I contacted to the support, they replied in 24 hours every time. The app itself is great. If you are looking for the 360 spin images app. I recommend this.

Alberta Boot Company

App works great, easy to use and it's exactly what we needed. Also the support team is helpful and responds very quickly!

cbdxgreen

Good app, is doing exactly how i expected. support team are great and very responsive . i really recommend the app if you want a 360 view on your products.

Atelier Loden

Great app and great customer service, I highly recommended them :)
They helped me within hours and even accessed my code to adapt what was required!

Perfect Princess Beds

Excellent support solved my issue in a couple of emails!
Would not hesitate to use again on our other stores.

Penta Gothic

Great app does exactly what is says it does and at a great price. The support team are also amazing, I had an issue adding the code to my site and within 48 hours they'd jumped on and added it for me.

Previous 1 3