Spin Studio ‑ 360 Product Spin

Spin Studio ‑ 360 Product Spin

by SpinStudio

360 spin images. Animate product images. Spinning images. 3D.

cbdxgreen

Good app, is doing exactly how i expected. support team are great and very responsive . i really recommend the app if you want a 360 view on your products.

Atelier Loden

Great app and great customer service, I highly recommended them :)
They helped me within hours and even accessed my code to adapt what was required!

Perfect Princess Beds

Excellent support solved my issue in a couple of emails!
Would not hesitate to use again on our other stores.

Penta Gothic

Great app does exactly what is says it does and at a great price. The support team are also amazing, I had an issue adding the code to my site and within 48 hours they'd jumped on and added it for me.

colorfulextensionsbeauty

I love the customer service! Its A++++++++. I was having problems with having my products not spinning and they were able to do it for me with no problems. It makes my website looks great! It stands out from the crowd

darkphonecases

Awesome app! Really cool and unique feature for shopify stores :)
I'm selling dark iphone cases and samsung cases. This gamifys my storefront.

www.darkphonecases.com

Exceenstores

Den was so helpful, he actually, patiently listened to our various suggestions and feel on how the spin feature would work best for our homepage, and I am very impressed with the services and the feel and functionality of this app in highlighting the key features of the displayed product. I definitely recommend the Spin Studio - Spinning Images app!

Kołyska DREAMER™

Cool and easy to use application, support also works very efficiently and helpfully. I honestly recommend!

Paris Babies

Great app and amazing helpful customer service. I wanted to integrate the widget into my custom made Shogun page and the team was super helpful and helping me out and setting it up all for me. Works amazingly! Highly recommend

NextLv

I wanted an app with a 3D view so people can inspect the product in detail and trust my brand even more. Den did an amazing work on helping me with the setup. Looks great and it is very easy to use. Cheers guys!

Previous 1