Spin Studio ‑ Spinning Images

Spin Studio ‑ Spinning Images

by SpinStudio

360 spinning images, animation for the products

Exceenstores

Den was so helpful, he actually, patiently listened to our various suggestions and feel on how the spin feature would work best for our homepage, and I am very impressed with the services and the feel and functionality of this app in highlighting the key features of the displayed product. I definitely recommend the Spin Studio - Spinning Images app!

Kołyska DREAMER™

Cool and easy to use application, support also works very efficiently and helpfully. I honestly recommend!

Paris Babies

Great app and amazing helpful customer service. I wanted to integrate the widget into my custom made Shogun page and the team was super helpful and helping me out and setting it up all for me. Works amazingly! Highly recommend

NextLv

I wanted an app with a 3D view so people can inspect the product in detail and trust my brand even more. Den did an amazing work on helping me with the setup. Looks great and it is very easy to use. Cheers guys!

Pictom Senc

Super, Amazing, Incredibile!

Service from Aleksei is awesome!!! Even if he did not know if I'll use 1, 10 or 100 products.

If I could I'll put 10 stars instead of 5!

Keep up the good work!

Blink Fink

Five Starts doesn't begin to describe it!

I have been searching relentlessly to find a piece of code or service that would allow someone with my novice coding skills to implement a quality product rotation feature that actually works, looks great, and plays nice with my existing design. That also doesn't break my small budget.

I stumbled on Spin Studio in the Shopify App store and honestly, took a chance based on the reviews. Initially the back end is very simple and seemingly sparse with information. BUT, I sent an email to the help/support address and received a reply immediately. It was very late, nearly 10PM my time and had help fully integrating the app within minutes. Not only that, but I received help customizing the SpinStudio feature onto my page without any issue and nothing less than friendly customer care.

Uploading your photo series is beyond easy and once it's in there, your page features an amazing automatic rotation (or manual depending on your settings). I am blown away at how great this product is compared to everything else out there.

I expected this to be one of those ridiculously priced service for the quality it puts out. But it's very affordable, even with the few other paid apps that are already integrated on my site. I HIGHLY HIGHLY recommend that you download the app, test out a series of images, contact the support email if you need assistance setting up/customizing and I guarantee this will become permanent staple to your site.

As someone who has tried hundreds of Shopify friendly apps and cancelled all but three (including Spin Studio), I can't say enough good things about it!

iFetch

easy to setup and seems to work well. be nice to have to visible controls for the end user

Parisi Jewellery

This app is amazing! I looked at all the 360° spin apps and this one is by far the best. You can keep all your static product images along with the spin, which you can't do with some of the others. It's so easy to use, just upload the images and go!
The support is great too, I needed help with the liquid code as my theme had the code in the wrong place. I got a reply almost straight away and the fix was done so quickly with a full explaination of what had beencarried out so I understood it.
The pricing is so reasonable, with a tierd pricing structure depending on how many spins you upload. I love it!

STOMSKI RACING LC

Great product. Awesome service. Incredible speed. If this application does not make your company shine, NOTHING will. Out of the box Spin Studio does EVERYTHING they claim and more. But, where these guys really stand apart from the rest is that they are always there- ALWAYS. They stand behind their product and if your needs are just a little out of the ordinary, they make sure YOUR requirements are met- that is special. No "one size fits all" with Spin Studio. No "take or it or leave it" with Spin Studio.
While putting together the beta version of our site we contacted them and asked about using the application the way WE wanted to use it, and their answer was: NO PROBLEM. And, in fact, THEY did the coding for us and ironed out ALL the details- within hours of us sending in the request! Holy C*&$% Batman- that is service! Sound like hype? Give them a try and I promise you, you will be blown away.
Thanks guys!
Steven

Pixelboii

I'll put it straight like this, i had a problem installing this in my custom theme, so i emailed them i didn't think i would get in contact with them because most developers take a very long time to get back at you, but these guys rock!, i emailed them and in couple of hours they emailed me back, stating that they received my email, and they quickly began setting up my store to work with the app. great people! and reliable! the communication has been constant and never a long wait to get back at you!!Great Feed back, awesome customer service and the best response time for getting in contact with me, I was very happy with them, and i plan on remaining a customer for a very long time!! the app works like a charm, the resolution of the rotating images are better that what I've seen out there, and it loads very fast so no worries, i tried it. I totally recommend anyone looking into 3D image rotations for their store to to get this app. CHEERS!!!! ;)
~TIM