Automatically keep your inventory counts in sync between one Shopify location and one Square location.
Manual reconcile any inconsistencies between the two platforms with our easy-to-use interface.
Real-Time and Fast
Any stock affecting events on either platform will be reflected in the other within 60 seconds.
What does this app do?
When setup correctly, this app can keep your inventory counts in perfect sync between a Square location and a Shopify store. For example, if you sell 2 units of SKU-A0001 in Shopify, 2 units will automatically be deducted from that same SKU-A0001 in Square, and vice versa.
Why does this app exist?
We've found that merchants who want to use Square as their POS, but Shopify for their website, face an impossible task of keeping their inventory counts in sync. And for small small merchants, both platforms are drawing from the same inventory bank.
How does this app work?
Once you've approved the monthly fee, this app will start listening to both Square and Shopify for any events that affect your inventory. These include: (a) orders, (b) refunds, and (c) manual adjustments. Each time a change is detected on one platform, it is replicated on the other.
What does the free version do?
While the free version will not automatically keep your inventory, it does allow you to see any discrepancies between square and shopify and fix them with a few clicks of a button.
What does this app NOT do?
This app is not meant to import new product listings between Shopify and Square, nor is it designed to keep your product descriptions the same, this you will still need to do manually. This app is about inventory counts specifically, for products that are already in both platforms.
What's required from me?
- You must have the 'Inventory Tracked by Shopify' setting enabled for all products/variants that you wish to have sync.
- All of your products must already exist in both Shopify and Square.
- All of your product variants must have a SKU and importantly a unique SKU assigned to them in both Shopify and Square.
- If no products show up from Shopify, remember that all of your products need to set to "Shopify Tracks This Products Inventory" and have a UNIQUE SKU assigned to it.
- If no products show up from Square? Ask yourself, do I even any products in your square account? Remember this app does not import product details, it only works for products that already exist in both platforms.
Who built this app?
Squarify Sync was built with love in San Francisco. We are a small dev shop that focusses on building simple utilities that make doing business easier.
Pricing 3-day free trial
or $33.25/month billed at $399 once per year
* All charges are billed in USD. Recurring charges, including monthly or usage-based charges, are billed every 30 days.
Overall rating Based on 12 reviews
Most recent reviews
AMAZING APP and the best customer service!! Thank you so much Chad!
The Hip Eagle
I don't think I've EVER received BETTER customer service then I have from Squarify! The creator is very passionate about his app and making sure it's fitting our needs and working exactly the way it should. On multiple occasions, Squarify customer service has gone out of their way to make sure we're up and running successfully. Super THANKFUL for Squarify!
Easy to setup, easy to use.
Each product needs a SKU number for it to work properly, easy! Just press the generate automatic SKU numbers button and the app does the rest.
Once all products have their SKU numbers the data is transferred over to your Square account and all your inventory is there, saves all that time of adding it yourself.
Only had one small issue, which I couldn't resolve myself, contacted customer support, I received a prompt professional reply and within an hour my issue was resolved.
Quick, easy and painless, just like the app!
Brillant app, fantastic customer service, highly recommend!