Squarify

Squarify

by Squarify IO

Effortlessly Sync your Inventory between Square and Shopify.

Shades of Lavender Farm

I am two days into using this app and I am sold! I had to work with Chad a few times on my integration, but he is very responsive and wonderful to work with. Inventory control has been nonexistent in my business up until this point and I am so happy that I have control of it now. It is a big relief and I feel confident that Squarify has taken the frenzied mess I had and created a smooth streamlined transition. I look forward to many years of positive inventory control with Squarify!

Sydbrookes

AMAZING APP and the best customer service!! Thank you so much Chad!

The Hip Eagle

I don't think I've EVER received BETTER customer service then I have from Squarify! The creator is very passionate about his app and making sure it's fitting our needs and working exactly the way it should. On multiple occasions, Squarify customer service has gone out of their way to make sure we're up and running successfully. Super THANKFUL for Squarify!

Alchemyproducts

Easy to setup, easy to use.

Each product needs a SKU number for it to work properly, easy! Just press the generate automatic SKU numbers button and the app does the rest.

Once all products have their SKU numbers the data is transferred over to your Square account and all your inventory is there, saves all that time of adding it yourself.

Only had one small issue, which I couldn't resolve myself, contacted customer support, I received a prompt professional reply and within an hour my issue was resolved.

Quick, easy and painless, just like the app!

Brillant app, fantastic customer service, highly recommend!

Here And There Makers

This app saves me dozens of hours per month. We run Square POS in our retail store and keeping the stock levels in sync started small but quickly turned into a major daily, manual task. Fortunately, this has come along and saved the day! Chad's support has also been excellent, very responsive. If you use square and Shopify together you cannot do it without this app!

Atleticom

I had a problem linking my shopify and square accounts, and the people at Squarify helped me solve the issue in minutes. Incredibly helpful, and I’m so grateful to have been able to ask for their advice. Thank you!

Tambraskincare

Very helpful app for keeping inventory synchronized between Square and Shopify. Great customer service from the developer, who was responsive and effective in solving a problem we had with the install. Recommend.

Fancypies

It does not sync everything. It syncs some photos for some products, some inventory for other products and maybe a photo or two.

Stitch Locke

Squarify is a great app! We spent months manually reconciling stock counts between our Shopify store and our Square account, before discovering this app. Setup was a breeze with help from Chad and team. I highly recommend!

Jamaica Beaches

Great app for inventory tracking between Square and Shopify. I tried several other inventory apps and this one was the most affordable and reliable.

Previous 1