SkuHarmony

SkuHarmony

by Saskatoon Labs

Effortlessly Sync your Inventory between Square and Shopify.

Ruby's Pearls

We use this app a lot in our very busy boutique! It helps us keep our inventory correct between our brick and mortar store and our online store. We couldn’t keep our inventory organized without it!

tonle-wholesale

Was able to sync buy Square and Shopify inventory counts with this app. I had tried a few other apps, and this was by far the easiest, cheapest and most reliable.

Janggalay

I have a B&M store where I use square and a shopify website plus an ebay store. I don't think the syncing between square & shopify always works. Sometimes we sell an item in store and find it is still on the shopify website. I don't think this app is worth the high monthly price they charge. For this price it should be exact everytime.

Giving Gifts

We LOVE this app! We searched for a long time to find the solution to using Shopify for our online store and Square in our Brick and Mortar. We really didn't want to stop using Square. Squarify saved us! It is really easy to use and navigate. It is quick to update everything and shows very clearly what needs to be updated. Being able to review any discrepancies in one place is a great time saver and ensures accuracy!

Bob Moog Foundation

I used this app to sync my inventory in Shopify and Square so that we would have a real-time count of our inventory online as well as in our store. And this will save us lots of time at the end of the year when we need to do a product count. Very easy to use and manage.

Species by the Thousands

This app has honestly saved me from pulling my hair out over inventory syncing and discrepancies. Running a small business is definitely a challenge, especially when running it across two platforms. Squarify has helped me sync up and keep track of our entire inventory, ensuring that everything online + in store is live and accurate. Not only is it an easier interface that other syncing app's I've tried, but their custom service is reliable and dedicated. With any issue or confusion, they've been quick to respond and answer all my questions–and they follow-up as well to make sure everything ended up a-okay. Seriously cannot thank or recommend Squarify enough!!!

B L A E K

Great customer service after the app stopped syncing. I used the chat function and it took about 30 minutes for the issue to be rectified. Fast and easy!!

Shades of Lavender Farm

I am two days into using this app and I am sold! I had to work with Chad a few times on my integration, but he is very responsive and wonderful to work with. Inventory control has been nonexistent in my business up until this point and I am so happy that I have control of it now. It is a big relief and I feel confident that Squarify has taken the frenzied mess I had and created a smooth streamlined transition. I look forward to many years of positive inventory control with Squarify!

Sydbrookes

AMAZING APP and the best customer service!! Thank you so much Chad!

The Hip Eagle

I don't think I've EVER received BETTER customer service then I have from Squarify! The creator is very passionate about his app and making sure it's fitting our needs and working exactly the way it should. On multiple occasions, Squarify customer service has gone out of their way to make sure we're up and running successfully. Super THANKFUL for Squarify!

Previous 1