SkuHarmony

SkuHarmony

by SkuHarmony

Sync Your Inventory Between Your Store and 1 Square Location.

Design by Jesse

This app is overall an okay app, however a bit inconsistent for my liking, which causes a bit too much duplication of work. Too often I find my inventory levels being manipulated without me touching anything. Unfortunately, it doesn't automatically sync, either, as promised. After I press the sync button, it duplicated inventory which is also duplication of work because I literally need to go in and delete the second item created, which falsifies information.

Another thing to note is that when you create an item in Square, it seems to create more issues than working in Shopify. However, on the flip side, when working in Shopify, my Tax settings are not connected and I have to add an additional step to update the Tax settings on the items that were just added to Square. IN ADDITION, THE DESCRIPTIONS NOW DO NOT CARRY OVER. They used to, though.

I have been using this app for a few months now and feel I'm giving a full review, as opposed to a review right away. I depend on this app and wish there was something a bit better out there for the same price. Given the constraints, I find it too expensive. Explore other options prior to choosing this one, however note that the sync between the two applications is valuable enough to continue using it, despite having to do it yourself and double check "automated" work.

I had this app at 3 stars before dropping it to a 2.

Sorry, but a bit too many problems for my liking

NØRDIK

Just getting started but so far everything works great and customer support has been fantastic! Thank you for making small-business life easier!

Local Pantry Co.

Love this - as our business has grown this has saved us from many potential awkward 'out of stock' issues for online orders. Couldn't keep on top of our almost 1000 product lines with out it. Clone function has been really helpful too but find it lumps some products in all together with others of the same brand, where I'd prefer them listed as separate products on the website.
Otherwise - fantastic - lifesaving - and super quick support.

Ruby's Pearls

We use this app a lot in our very busy boutique! It helps us keep our inventory correct between our brick and mortar store and our online store. We couldn’t keep our inventory organized without it!

Janggalay

I have a B&M store where I use square and a shopify website plus an ebay store. I don't think the syncing between square & shopify always works. Sometimes we sell an item in store and find it is still on the shopify website. I don't think this app is worth the high monthly price they charge. For this price it should be exact everytime.

Giving Gifts

We LOVE this app! We searched for a long time to find the solution to using Shopify for our online store and Square in our Brick and Mortar. We really didn't want to stop using Square. Squarify saved us! It is really easy to use and navigate. It is quick to update everything and shows very clearly what needs to be updated. Being able to review any discrepancies in one place is a great time saver and ensures accuracy!

Bob Moog Foundation

I used this app to sync my inventory in Shopify and Square so that we would have a real-time count of our inventory online as well as in our store. And this will save us lots of time at the end of the year when we need to do a product count. Very easy to use and manage.

Species by the Thousands

This app has honestly saved me from pulling my hair out over inventory syncing and discrepancies. Running a small business is definitely a challenge, especially when running it across two platforms. Squarify has helped me sync up and keep track of our entire inventory, ensuring that everything online + in store is live and accurate. Not only is it an easier interface that other syncing app's I've tried, but their custom service is reliable and dedicated. With any issue or confusion, they've been quick to respond and answer all my questions–and they follow-up as well to make sure everything ended up a-okay. Seriously cannot thank or recommend Squarify enough!!!

B L A E K

Great customer service after the app stopped syncing. I used the chat function and it took about 30 minutes for the issue to be rectified. Fast and easy!!

Shades of Lavender Farm

I am two days into using this app and I am sold! I had to work with Chad a few times on my integration, but he is very responsive and wonderful to work with. Inventory control has been nonexistent in my business up until this point and I am so happy that I have control of it now. It is a big relief and I feel confident that Squarify has taken the frenzied mess I had and created a smooth streamlined transition. I look forward to many years of positive inventory control with Squarify!