SkuHarmony

SkuHarmony

by SkuHarmony

Effortlessly Sync your Inventory between Square and Shopify.

Tambraskincare

Very helpful app for keeping inventory synchronized between Square and Shopify. Great customer service from the developer, who was responsive and effective in solving a problem we had with the install. Recommend.

Stitch Locke

Squarify is a great app! We spent months manually reconciling stock counts between our Shopify store and our Square account, before discovering this app. Setup was a breeze with help from Chad and team. I highly recommend!

Jamaica Beaches

Great app for inventory tracking between Square and Shopify. I tried several other inventory apps and this one was the most affordable and reliable.

Ebikescanada

Works as advertised. Great support from the developer!

Levelbottle

We recently did our first event using Square and came across the inventory sync challenge. Glad someone made this to make our process easier to manage. Must have app if you're using square and Shopify.

Tonle

I use Square at events and in my boutique, and Shopify on my e-commerce website but all of the above draw from the same inventory source (which I keep at my shop). Squarify allows me to keep stock counts in sync between Square and Shopify, which is essential! Thanks for a great app!

1 3 Next