Sticky Add to Cart Button PRO

Sticky Add to Cart Button PRO

by Website On-Demand

Explode sales with a Sticky Buy & Add to Cart Button! NEW

CerviSpine

Fast response customer support!

July 14, 2020

Hello friends from CerviSpine

Thank you for leaving this great review!, we really appreciate it!. We wish your store much success!.

-Melissa & The Sticky Buy Now Support Team

ClickToBuy.nl

The app wouldn't work at first, so decided to submit a ticket. Tought I was getting an auto reply from the ticket system but it was already the solution for my problem. Thank you so much guys :)

June 26, 2020

Thank you! We are glad we could be of help. Don't hesitate to reach out!

Boosa Tech

Does exactly what it's supposed to do, but if it doesn't, they have great customer service that will tend to the problem. So I recommend.

June 8, 2020

Thank you very much for leaving us a review. We appreciate it!
Feel free to contact us if anything comes up.

Luccardo

Nice app. Plenty of features. Ability to move & adjust to suit theme. Fast & helpful support. Recommend.

Jardins du Sénégal

Nice app and simple to use thanks i recommand .
French Trés utile et tres facille a installer je recommande vivement

LUXR BUYS

Very Easy to use and full flexibility. Goes with any theme smoothly. Doesn't slow down the website. The team provides fast support too.

polynails.co

Perfect.............................................................................................

Everyday Life Hacks

You guys are great! Friendly people working for you. Fast ans fun software in use for your apps. I like it a lot. Nothing even bothered me.

Bola de Pelo

Estou no Brazil e foi o app mais simples de usar e funcional que eu encontrei, o suporte é muito rápido e me ajudaram a resolver um probleminha que tinha no app. Recomendo :)

Explore Stuff

Excepcional Button, thanks...........................................................................

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7