Sticky Add To Cart & Buy Bar

Sticky Add To Cart & Buy Bar

by Today's Project

Explode sales with Sticky Product Bar & Sticky Buy Now Button!

Signature Specialty Salon

Have tried a few others but the support and reliability set it apart... Very nice and highly recommended for everyone.

Camp Zillaa

A+, 10/10 great communication with their customer service team as well. Thank you so much for such a great app.

Emershion

Great add-on to help optimize your business, it really makes buying more convenient! Highly Recommended.

Plant Packages

Awesome app worth it, I will recommend this app for sure to help with your conversions. Thank you so much.

Stafford Fitness

I set it and forget it, the rest is history...loveeee the app and great for the user experience of my customers, cannot recommend enough.

Proflamee

Thank you guys! I wanted the buy bar to look very specific to my store and the other apps were not able to accomplish this, I reached out to their support and they were able to meet my needs. Very impressive customer support, they go the extra mile 100%!!!

Fashion Point

I needed something with full customization and this app met the task. I like the fact that it has also been around for a while, tells me it's one of the first to do it.

KARMA-WGACA

Customer service was AMAZING...tried a few others but this app is the simplest to use and very competitively price

The Dog Says

Clean user interface, straight-forward, a must have for my store. It works fine and smooth. Highly recommended.

September 8, 2021

Hello friends from The Dog Says,

Thank you for the 5-star review! And for the compliment on our design!

Wishing you and your store great success! :-)

-Jesse & The Sticky Buy Now Support Team

GetOut Your Feelings

The app is great for improving conversion rates! Seeing a difference. Customer service is excellent!! Started seeing a difference after a few weeks

September 8, 2021

Hello friends from GetOut,

I'm glad you see the difference in your analytics!

Wishing you and your store great success! :-)

-Jesse & The Sticky Buy Now Support Team