Sticky Button ‑ Add to Cart

Sticky Button ‑ Add to Cart

by Website On-Demand

Explode sales with a Sticky Buy & Add to Cart Button! NEW

LUXR BUYS

Very Easy to use and full flexibility. Goes with any theme smoothly. Doesn't slow down the website. The team provides fast support too.

polynails.co

Perfect.............................................................................................

Everyday Life Hacks

You guys are great! Friendly people working for you. Fast ans fun software in use for your apps. I like it a lot. Nothing even bothered me.

Bola de Pelo

Estou no Brazil e foi o app mais simples de usar e funcional que eu encontrei, o suporte é muito rápido e me ajudaram a resolver um probleminha que tinha no app. Recomendo :)

Explore Stuff

Excepcional Button, thanks...........................................................................

Mind, Body & Spiritualism

Amazing support from their customer service team. Delivered on any tweak i asked for next to instantly. definitely recommend.

Createupyourday

Awesome app as well as the support, fixed errors fast and reliable. I will definitly keep using this app

Easy-Bump

I tried a few and this is app in this domain, furthermore the support is excellent, I highly recommend it!!

Melonno

I had a couple minor issues I contacted support team & they fixed them ... now it's working and I'm happy with it!

Lovepuggle

easy to set up and works without any issues. very happy

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7