Sticky Add To Cart & Buy Bar

Sticky Add To Cart & Buy Bar

$3.95/month. 7-day free trial.
Rating (4.8)
4.8
August 2, 2022

Customer service was excellent! Jesse replied quickly and fixed the problem with the stick button within a couple of days

Wireless Place
Time spent using app: 20 days
Today's Project replied January 5, 2023

Hello friends from Wireless Place,

It was great chatting and helping you out. It was my pleasure in assisting you. Wishing your store continued success, please feel free to email us with any questions :-)

Your friends,

October 30, 2021

GREAT app. The developers help you set up everything and they customize it with all the needs you have. They work great and have a very good team to help. It is a 10/10 for me.

Apolo Hades
Spain
Time spent using app: About 1 month
Today's Project replied November 8, 2021

Hello friends from Apolo Hades,

It was great connecting with you on your request and helping you out. On behalf of everyone on the team, it was my pleasure in assisting you. Wishing your store nothing short of great! :-)

Your friends,

October 12, 2021

Easy to use, reliable, fast loading times. Great support. Have it installed on all my stores. Definitely recommend it!

Momentte
Singapore
Time spent using app: 10 months
Today's Project replied October 14, 2021

Hello friends from Momentte,

It's great chatting with you and we appreciate the feedback! Wishing you continued success with your store :-) Thank you for the 5-star review!

August 28, 2021

It was 5 months good. After that from one day on it destroys the whole theme. I lost a lot of money because it get a bug. F***

Badkern
Germany
Time spent using app: 5 months
Today's Project replied August 28, 2021

Hi Badkern, we’re sorry to hear your experience with Sticky Add to Cart & Buy Bar was less than 5-stars.

The app has not gone through any changes and would never alter or affect your theme. But we are open to discussing your experience and letting us know how we can give you a 5-star experience. Please email us at help@todaysproject.co and we will review your unique experience.

- Jesse & The Sticky Buy Now Support Team

June 2, 2021

Very, very, very recommended app. The support is incredible and they help you in anything you need. They can even help you customize your needs and the app works perfectly. I have tested that it increases significaly the % of conversion, and it is always a good investment for the low price they have. A MUST in all my stores.

Top Veinte
Spain
Time spent using app: 4 months
Today's Project replied June 2, 2021

Hello friends from Top Veinte

Thank you for the awesome review! It was a pleasure assisting you :-)
And as mentioned, we are here every step of the way, wishing you and your store great success! :-)

April 8, 2021

Very good product with a very responsive and attentive customer service.
I highly recommend this product.

winneusefit
France
Time spent using app: 3 days
Today's Project replied April 8, 2021

Hello friends from winneusefit

We appreciate you leaving this awesome review! Thank you for this great recommendation, we wish you and your store all the best :-)

Edited February 7, 2021

Very great product, it does exactly what is says. Customer support also top. They responded immediately to my ticket and fixed an issue for me sooner then they said they would. 5 star all day

SIPELEGANT
Curaçao
Time spent using app: 1 day
Today's Project replied February 10, 2021

Hello friends from SIPELEGANT

Thank you for leaving this awesome review! We are happy we could assist :-)
We wish you and your store great success! :-)

August 27, 2020

Great app for increasing easy-buy capability. Customizing colors and options on the bar was easy - and great to be able to use either a buy now button or simply an add to cart button. Thanks for a great little app!

Power eBikes
Time spent using app: 9 months
Today's Project replied August 27, 2020

Hello friends from Power eBikes

Thank you for leaving this awesome review! We really appreciate it! Happy selling :-)

July 13, 2020

Fast response customer support!

CerviSpine
Time spent using app: About 2 months
Today's Project replied July 14, 2020

Hello friends from CerviSpine

Thank you for leaving this great review!, we really appreciate it!. We wish your store much success!.

June 19, 2020

The app wouldn't work at first, so decided to submit a ticket. Tought I was getting an auto reply from the ticket system but it was already the solution for my problem. Thank you so much guys :)

ClickToBuy.nl
Netherlands
Time spent using app: 7 months
Today's Project replied June 26, 2020

Thank you! We are glad we could be of help. Don't hesitate to reach out!