Sticky Add To Cart & Buy Bar

Explode sales with Sticky Product Bar & Sticky Buy Now Button!

$3.95/month. 7-day free trial.

Pretty Pink Things

Works really well and the developer answers questions immediately. I'm super impressed. :)

Animal Social Company

Installed very easy and works as promised. I can't wait for the new features. Every store needs this app installed!!!

Freedom To Exist

Really impressed with the installation and setup. We got a couple of sales within an hour of installing the app. Seems good so far, recommended.

Gatofeliz

Very good app :-)
Je la recommande a tous

Albatroz Shop

Very elegant and easy to use. Check it on my website and seize this opportunity to buy something :)

Shoppinghaven

Love this app, took less than 5 minutes to setup. Let it do what it's there to do. Highly recommended.

Tapelli

I love Sticky Buy Button!~ I was able to customize without any issues and it's improved my conversion rate. Thanks for this great app!

True Change Hypnosis

It is really easy to set up and modify. I installed 3 days ago and I have had 4 more add to carts since installing this app. Very easy to use and I am told new innovative improvements are always on the horizon. At this point I am very happy with the app performance.

Go Nutrients

I have seen an increase in our conversions just from installing the Sticky Buy Button especially on mobile. I highly recommend giving it a try!

Bamm 2

So far so good. Great support!. Very easy to install and use. I'm anxious to see the results in GA reports.