Sticky Add to Cart Button Pro

Sticky Add to Cart Button Pro

by Giraffly

Sticky Cart, Quick Buy/ Sticky Add to Cart Button, Buy Now

Glowcent

This app really helped us in increasing our revenue. Amazing settings and support. Highly Recommended to every store owner.

pretty-busy

This might be the best in the market with this price plan. Even through the name of plan seem a little weird, but whatever as long as it work well, that what i care about.

Indri Zest

I was searching for various Apps for "Sticky add to cart" and I must say, this APP is the best. The customer support goes out of the way to help you out even to customize the button to your liking. Recommend this App 100%. Very easy to install and Fully Customizable.

Shop Of DIY

It really helped me keep the users in page, and get more sells, had no problems installing it ot using it

Ease the Life

Great app with awsome customer service. Highly recomend it to all !!! I had a problem with currency conversion, they fixed it within minutes!!

wagef

I just installed it for short time, the overall looks very good. Will continue to use it to see, I hope it can help me.

WowZap

Its a really good app. Customer service is excellent. The sales have increased by around 15% through this sticky ATC button.

GYM2GO

Gave a bad review first, it was because the app just stopped working. It was because when you reach your limit it will just suddenly stop. Beware of that. Got the full version now and it all works fine. Very effective app, getting most my conversions from it. Just be sure to monitor your plan.

May 14, 2020

Hi there, thank you for your review.

First of all, we are sorry for the inconvenience we caused you. If you have encountered any problems, please do not hesitate to contact us.

Happy to hear that the issue been resolved. And thank you for your feedback. We would try to improve the app so it would not make you any inconvenience.

Thank you for your support! Take care.

Sweeter Life

If you are looking for a sticky button app to add to your store -this is it. Trust me, I used a ton of others. The last one I used I was so addiment on sticking with as I felt no one else could supply just a perfect/ hassle-free button for a very simple job. But their customer service was horrible. I waited 2 months for them to get off break and this was before the virus outbreak. Only to have them never get back to me over a VERY simple coding issue. Buuuuuut literally as soon as I downloaded this app, I didn't have that problem, and their customer service was hoping ALL over all my little tasks. Believe me, I am bugging the heck out of them as I am very picky about the aesthetics. But I say all this to let you know, this app is legit. 10 stars if I could!

April 8, 2020

Hi there, thank you for your good review. Thank you for your big support! We are always a pleasure to help you. :)

All the best. Take care and stay safe.

LockPickWorld.com

Great free sticky add to cart app. Well designed, covers all the functions you need and works on desktop and mobile.

March 17, 2020

Hi, thanks for your review. Thank you very much.

We will keep optimizing the features and develop more new features with your support.

Good day.