Low Stock Countdown Elite

Low Stock Countdown Elite

Free plan available. 3-day free trial.
Rating (4.6)
Developer
4.6
November 22, 2022

We are happy to find this app, the free version is more than enough for our needs. Special thanks to the customer service team who us in editing the positioning of the app.

LookYOUng Lebanon
Spain
Time spent using app: 6 days
August 21, 2021

I tried the free plan. Easy to use but you have to refresh the web page for the stock count to update by variant which isn't ideal.

Astralis Apparel
Time spent using app: 9 days
June 27, 2021

Amazing and simple app for showing stock quantity on your product pages. Easy to install and looks amazing. Best one I found, and best of all it is free.

The Fashion Gift Shop
Time spent using app: 28 days
June 8, 2021

I am very happy that I found this app. It’s amazing. Very easy to set up and works just great. I had a small question about installation but I was helped right away by a developer. It’s great! Thanks for it! Highly recommend to everyone:)

SAVE THE WAVE®
Netherlands
Time spent using app: 3 days
June 7, 2021

Hi Kevin here from Papanui Cycles NZ and having downloaded this app the results have been promising. Easy to install and very easy to custom. Thanks Stock Count down for a great Free Product.

Papanui Cycles - Great Service, Great Rewards & Great Choice
New Zealand
Time spent using app: 2 months
May 27, 2021

Great app and great customer service! Allowed me to do multiple changes to the arrangements of the stock counter till I am satisfied. 100% recommended.

Strapatelier