StockSavvy Barcode Scanning , 15 reviews
chat feature is great, they were very helpful
We tried several apps, but StockSavvy has been the best one that helps us with receiving and reporting. It saves us a lot of time on transfers and inaccurate quantities and gives us a report.
We use this app every day for our returns, and it's been fantastic. I also am able to see my employees actions in case they did something wrong with the adjustment. Our quantities are accurate, so I don't have to worry about over or underselling.
Great app so far! Meets all of our inventory needs and looking forward to their other features we haven't used yet.
This app is truly amazing. I LOVE StockSavvy. The support is amazing. They are there to help - I mean actually HELP. I can not believe how easy this is to use and how this has solved so many problems by keeping my inventory in check. If you have a store and have a bar code scanner it doesn't get any better than this. If you don't have a scanner go out and get one to get control over your inventory in the most efficient way possible.
Great app and customer service. They were great help in setting us up. Recommend to anyone with a large number of SKUs to inventory.
StockSavvy...oh how I love thee! You have made inventory so much less painful! I think Shopify should have a better inventory management system and this app picks up and does all the things Shopify SHOULD do. Being able to use a barcode scanner is incredible and accurate, and for the first time ever, I feel like I have a good control over my year-end-inventory system. Also, their customer service is killer. Every time I've gone to them with my stupid questions...they've been very quick and courteous in helping me. Very much worth the cost of the app.
Great potential! Exactly what I need it to do. First the pros:
1. Simple set up. Worked instantly.
2. Easy, simple, to the point interface.
3. The tutorial shown was perfect. Quick, to the point, told me what I needed to know.
4. Being able to compare 'scanned items' to 'unscanned items' is GREAT. I love being able to take a quick glance and make sure I didn't miss anything.
And now a few suggestions:
1. The price point is really high if this is all the features that are going to be included.
2. You should be able to also manually enter a number after scanning if needed. For example, I carry lots of styles, and some only have 1-2 available (so I just scan-scan) and some have 50+. I am not scanning 50 items, I'd rather just take a second to count them, scan one, and update the inventory. I could do this natively in Shopify, but flipping back and forth would be a pain.
I'm SUPER excited to see where this app goes from here, I think it's so close to perfect as is right now if you can drop the price point OR add more useful features.
We have a complex inventory system. This App almost filled all of our requirements. I contacted support and they were able to help us to fulfill all our inventory needs. They have the best inventory system out there. The Advanced counts let you do just about whatever you need. Great App!
Stock Savvy is easy to set up and to use. It has good customer service, both by email and phone. We have a large inventory with many small items and it definitely helps us maintain accurate numbers.