StockSavvy

StockSavvy

by Savvison, LLC

Smart Inventory Management. Barcode scanning and more.

Compleatangler

Stock Savvy is easy to set up and to use. It has good customer service, both by email and phone. We have a large inventory with many small items and it definitely helps us maintain accurate numbers.

Tkb Trading Llc

Tried different emails. Activation link never came.

Along Came A Spider

We are definitely going to use it again next year. I thought the over all system is pretty easy once I understood it and know how it works. You do have to be patient the first time you use it because there is step to it and learning curves.

The customer service was great Jack could always get use through any issues we had. I think the biggest thing about this app is that they had a phone line most of the apps are email only. Big Win for me.

Along Came A Spider

The Fluffy Penguin Company

10/17 Great potential! Exactly what I need it to do. First the pros: 1. Simple set up. Worked instantly. 2. Easy, simple, to the point interface. 3. The tutorial shown was perfect. Quick, to the point, told me what I needed to know. 4. Being able to compare 'scanned items' to 'unscanned items' is GREAT. I love being able to take a quick glance and make sure I didn't miss anything.

And now a few suggestions: 1. The price point is really high if this is all the features that are going to be included. 2. You should be able to also manually enter a number after scanning if needed. For example, I carry lots of styles, and some only have 1-2 available (so I just scan-scan) and some have 50+. I am not scanning 50 items, I'd rather just take a second to count them, scan one, and update the inventory. I could do this natively in Shopify, but flipping back and forth would be a pain.

I'm SUPER excited to see where this app goes from here, I think it's so close to perfect as is right now if you can drop the price point OR add more useful features.

Nojokicks

This app is truly amazing. I LOVE StockSavvy. The support is amazing. They are there to help - I mean actually HELP. I can not believe how easy this is to use and how this has solved so many problems by keeping my inventory in check. If you have a store and have a bar code scanner it doesn't get any better than this. If you don't have a scanner go out and get one to get control over your inventory in the most efficient way possible.