Merchants appreciate this app for its easy-to-use store locator functionality and adaptability to business growth. They value its ability to upload and auto-update locations from a Google sheet, along with its customization options. Merchants commend its accurate performance, user-friendly interface, and seamless website integration. The support team is praised for their quick responses and efficient problem-solving. Many note the app's contribution to enhancing website functionality and boosting in-store sales.

January 9, 2024

We are beyond thrilled to have finally found an amazing store locator feature for our website!! We have triend several other apps in the past, but all fell short of our needs. Stocklist has been INCREDIBLE in every way. We were first impresed by the level of support we were given right from the start. The support team is fantastic and fast to respond with any questions. We have been suing Stocklist for about 6 months now and LOVE that it is so easy to use. The auto-updating of the store locator right from a google sheet is wonderful!! No need to login to an app or website to edit locations. Saves me so much time.

Mike and Jen's Cocoa
4 months using the app
Stockist replied January 10, 2024

Thanks a lot! It's very encouraging to hear that Stockist has met your needs and been easy to manage. We're happy to help if anything else comes up!

January 18, 2024

Not the cheapest application, it's my only real negative point to be honest. Other than that, the app is great. And the customer service is amazing (super fast). Thanks to Ben for his help. Cheers!

PERFEX Industries
9 months using the app
Stockist replied January 19, 2024

Thanks so much!

December 24, 2023

We moved from a different app and are very happy we did. The upload process is super simple which is important to us since we are adding new locations weekly. The admin is easy to navigate and use. But the best part of the app is the support. Super quick to reply and always have an answer or solution. Thanks Ben!

Yummers
24 days using the app
Stockist replied December 26, 2023

Thanks for your comments! It's great to hear that Stockist has been working well for you. Let us know if we can help further!

December 8, 2023

Brilliant app- was able to do everything we needed - and the customer service is excellent. Highly recommended.

Inchyra
Over 3 years using the app
Stockist replied December 9, 2023

Thanks for the recommendation! I'm glad we could help get your map working how you hoped. Feel free to reach out if anything else comes up!

January 19, 2024

I had some issues with the Google map and Ben provided excellent customer service! I was back up and running in no time.

Absinthia's Bottled Spirits
6 months using the app
Stockist replied January 22, 2024

Thanks for your comments! I'm glad we could help get your map up and running again. Let us know if anything else comes up!

January 2, 2024

After a thorough search for a store locator we landed on Stockist. It has all the features we were looking for (automatic Google sheet sync for easy edits was important, as well as easy setup, customization options, geolocation, and filters). But the customer support is what really set it apart. Fast, clear responses to our questions and concerns, extremely helpful support team.

Pure Synergy
20 days using the app
Stockist replied January 4, 2024

Thanks so much! I'm very glad that Stockist has been working well for you. Please feel free to get in touch if anything else comes up!

January 5, 2024

Great app and great customer service! I have 7 stores and it works perfectly. I highly recommend.

Näak CA
About 1 year using the app
Stockist replied January 8, 2024

Thanks so much for your recommendation!

January 29, 2024

Awesome app and great customer service. The app does everything we need and Ben at customer service was very helpful to add some customization to our locator. Would highly recommend!

Ducar Canada
5 days using the app
Stockist replied January 31, 2024

Thanks so much for the recommendation! Please don't hesitate to get in touch if we can help further.

January 31, 2024

Quick service and amazing support!

Bare Roots
About 2 years using the app
Stockist replied February 1, 2024

Thanks so much!

October 30, 2023

Great App with the most amazing customer service! Blown away with how quickly Ben was to respond and went above and beyond to help me. Thanks again.

KORITE
Over 1 year using the app
Stockist replied October 31, 2023

Thanks so much! I'm glad we could get everything sorted out. Feel free to get in touch if we can help further!