Storage Synchronizer

Storage Synchronizer

by menelabs

Synchronize the inventory with your warehouse using SKU

Watts Premier

This app works great. It is easy to use and what it says it will. I would recommend to anyone who wants a fast simple inventory uploader.

Mycollegeshirt

App didn't function. No support documents available within the app nor an option for live support (just an email address). Would expect more for $28/month. Uninstalled immediately.

Thekewlshop

Works perfectly and very easy to use. Would recommend.

Racetyretech

WORKS GREAT, save me a lot of time

Hukgear

Great app! Save us a ton of time. Highly recommended.

Gilafare

Does not seem to update all products, having still to change prices manually on some. it had listed them, but did not update them. So not very helpful, when in trial I like to see the whole thing work correctly not just few items. Because the way I look at things, if it only does half the job then its pointless to buy it By the way it says synchronizing has finished when I press update but nothing has updated because the prices are still the same as before the update, Nothing changed :(

Fearlesscharm

Fantastic app! Inexpensive and works great! Can't be beat!

Wifeygirly

It is simple and very useful app. I will keep using it.

Mastercraft Parts

Awesome, This app save me so much time when updating prices. It could be a little more user friendly though. Over all I love it!

Pacific Fly Fishers

Simple, inexpensive, and it works. Had one question I needed help with and received an answer quickly. This has been a very useful app for our storefront to web syncing needs. Thanks, Menelabs.
Previous 1