Sc Product Bulk Editor

Building & Updating Products - Intuitive Interface - Save Time

Free plan available. Additional charges may apply.
Store Commander for Shopify

Farm Vibrance

Location India

Completely overpriced with a steep learning curve. We spent a lot of time in letting the app import our products and collections and within a few minutes, it seems that the 100 free API calls were over! Their plans are confusing. I have no idea what they mean by an API call and how and why in populating one manual collection with 159 products, 100 API calls were consumed. There is no button which says "Sync" / "Export" / "Import" or similar so that you know what you are doing and to prevent these API calls from happening automatically in the background without your knowledge.

URSUL PARIS®

Now using this App to manage and update my products, so far working well. I am really happy to use it everyday. Very helpful support.

March 24, 2021

Thank you so much, URSUL PARIS® !

The whole Store Commander Team, are really grateful for your feedback :)
We are delighted to learn that you use for your e-shop daily maintenance.

Vincent
CEO

Misericordia

Excellent database management application! I have been using it for 5 years to manage my product catalog for my clothing brand. The team is always ready to answer and improve the functionalities.

February 12, 2021

Thank you for sharing !

After more than 10 years into the PrestaShop ecosystem, we are delighted from now on to help the Shopify e-merchants. Optimizing the maintenance of your product catalog daily and saving your business time is our utmost goal.

Vincent