Store Locator & Map

Multiple map themes, custom and predefined pins, street views

$9.99/month. 15-day free trial.

• Speed tested: no impact to your online store

Jack & Jill Dog Diapers

Time spent using app Over 1 year

I love this app! the price is right for me, and very easy to use. I can't say enough about the great customer service if I could I would give it a 10 star!!

May 25, 2022

Hello there and thanks for the great review! 🤩 We really appreciate it!
We try our best when it comes to supporting our app users. If you need any further help, we will be happy to chat with you again. 😊

KevinRoot Medical

Time spent using app About 1 year

Love this app! I'm really happy I found it. The customer support is excellent as well. Alex and Emil did their best to help me address the issue I encountered. Highly recommended! Keep it up! :)

April 29, 2021

Hello there and thanks for the amazing review! You don't know how much it means to us! 🙌
Thanks again and if you need anything, you know how to find us! 😊

GraceHats

Not worth the time. it has been more than a week you didn't even login We replied and explain and sent you a screen shoot of the problem but your support is MIA

September 30, 2020

[12.10.2020] Update: Another follow up. We are awaiting your reply. :)
[02.10.2020] Update: We are following up on this reply. Please get back to us, it would mean a lot to our team! :)
[29.09.2020]Hello, there, and apologies for the delayed reply, however, note, that we submit hundred of access requests per day, therefore in order to keep track and provide faster support, we ask for the customers to confirm once they granted access.

We tried to connect to your store in order to further check the issue, however, we noticed that you had uninstalled the app.
If you decide to give the app another try, we would gladly check the issue and apply a fix so that the content is shown correctly.
Most probably there are some styles added by your theme to the page, therefore the content is shown compressed and with the scrollers.
Once we check the app and apply a few style changes to the page, the issue should be fixed.

Note that we will consider this case with high priority, therefore if decide to give the app another try please contact us here or drop us a message at our live chat widget shown in the app settings.

Once the app is reinstalled, we will resubmit the request for access and apply the changes.

We look forward to your input here. We really want to make this right for you. :)

Les Produits Marée

Those guys are the best! I asked for so many changes and they all did them super fast! The maps are pretty, and its really user friendly:)

April 28, 2020

Thank you for your amazing review! Enjoy the app!

GunSkins

The app is very simple to use and displays all of the information we need. The developer has great communication and was able to implement the few requests we had in a timely manner. The interface is easy to use and looks great on our website! Now customers can browse through our list of dealers and find one near them!

September 24, 2019

Thank you for your review! Happy to be of help :)