Google Maps integration
You can create a location simply by choosing an address in Google Maps. A Search bar with auto-complete support is also included.
Interactive map view
The store listing gets automatically updated based on the current map view. You can also sort the stores alphabetically/manually with ease.
Customizable listing page
Choose between a variety of templates + fonts and colors for each section on the Store Locator page. CSV Import/Export.
About Store Locator & Map
What is Store Locator & Map?
Our Store Locator app will help you show all your physical stores in a single page in your Shopify website. With our app, you can add an unlimited number of store addresses that will be conveniently displayed and ordered as per your personal preferences.
- Quick setup. Get up and running for a couple of minutes
- Easy to use and mobile-friendly admin panel
- The store listing page works on desktops, laptops, smartphones, tablets, and other devices
- Our app uses the official Google Maps interface, which is proven to deliver the most accurate results
- No limits on locations. You can add an unlimited number of stores to the "Our Stores" page
- For each store, you can add information like: name, phone number, e-mail address, store address, postcode, ZIP code, store image, Street View image, working hours etc.
- There is a search field with an autocomplete option for the listing page, so if you have many stores, your visitors will be able to find the one they need quickly
- You can manage the zoom level of the map per store. This is how it will look like on the front of your store for your customers
- The "Sort Order" field will help you arrange the stores in a specific order. You can choose between manual ordering or alphabetical ordering
- Info popup for each store, with images (Street View or Custom) and directions
- No site overhead - it will not make your store slower, and it will not affect SEO
- Custom and Predefined Pins
- You can easily change the stores listing page title and add a description underneath. For Instance: Our stores, Physical Locations, etc. and then add an explaining text about it
- You will be able to change the font sizes for the following fields: store name, store address, store email, and store phone number
- Color Options - you will be able to change the store name color as well as the background of the whole page
- Map Designs - you can choose between six beautiful templates for the map design layout on your storefront. Choose the one that suits your theme best
- Custom CSS - add custom styles to the store locator page
- Import/Export - with CSV files
- List only the stores visible on the map - useful for listings with many stores
How to start
Just click on the big 'Add app' button on this page to install it. After that, you just have to open the app and start adding stores. No coding is required! It is a one-click install, and it has a comprehensive Help Center.
15-day free trial
Our solution is coming with a 15-day free trial period, with all functionalities enabled for you to try.
Feel free to get in touch with us! Our highly-experienced support team will be more than happy to answer all of your questions.
- Google Maps
See the app in action
Explore how the app works in an example store.View example store
Pricing 15-day free trial
* All charges are billed in USD. Recurring charges, including monthly or usage-based charges, are billed every 30 days.
Most recent reviews
Love this app! I'm really happy I found it. The customer support is excellent as well. Alex and Emil did their best to help me address the issue I encountered. Highly recommended! Keep it up! :)
Hello there and thanks for the amazing review! You don't know how much it means to us! 🙌
Thanks again and if you need anything, you know how to find us! 😊
Not worth the time. it has been more than a week you didn't even login We replied and explain and sent you a screen shoot of the problem but your support is MIA
[12.10.2020] Update: Another follow up. We are awaiting your reply. :)
[02.10.2020] Update: We are following up on this reply. Please get back to us, it would mean a lot to our team! :)
[29.09.2020]Hello, there, and apologies for the delayed reply, however, note, that we submit hundred of access requests per day, therefore in order to keep track and provide faster support, we ask for the customers to confirm once they granted access.
We tried to connect to your store in order to further check the issue, however, we noticed that you had uninstalled the app.
If you decide to give the app another try, we would gladly check the issue and apply a fix so that the content is shown correctly.
Most probably there are some styles added by your theme to the page, therefore the content is shown compressed and with the scrollers.
Once we check the app and apply a few style changes to the page, the issue should be fixed.
Note that we will consider this case with high priority, therefore if decide to give the app another try please contact us here or drop us a message at our live chat widget shown in the app settings.
Once the app is reinstalled, we will resubmit the request for access and apply the changes.
We look forward to your input here. We really want to make this right for you. :)
Les Produits Marée
Those guys are the best! I asked for so many changes and they all did them super fast! The maps are pretty, and its really user friendly:)
Thank you for your amazing review! Enjoy the app!