Store Locator by Metizsoft

Store Locator by Metizsoft

by Metizsoft Solutions Pvt Ltd

User Friendly Store Locator App

Motomuck New Zealand

Support for this app is fantastic. Works great on our websites, but do find many customers try searching for location at the store locator as it is at the top. Would be great if the layout for Store Locator and Location search had same layout.

Lions Bay Coffee Roasters

This is a great app to let customers know where to find you and your products. It's very easy to update- you can bulk upload as well. It's searchable, so customers can be very specific about location. Highly recommend! We did have a small an issue with the map not loading, but the support team was very responsive and had it fixed quickly.

Loeil | Art Supplies

Their customer service is spectacular. I want to change the color. They help me with the CSS code. The map on the screen is also big enough for people to search for.

Bambino Mio (UK & IE)

Installed the APP and had to add this to 9 other stores with 9 different languages. Manthan helped with getting new development on the app to allow us to change text boxes.

Very quick to respond with all issues and look forward to working with Manthan and the team to develop the app with us further.

Earebel GmbH

Installed the app and had some issues to match it to our theme. Contacted the support and got help within a couple of minutes. All problems were solved and the app works as it should!
Good app, Great support!
Thank you!

Escante

When it comes to customer service, they are outstanding so 5/5 on that. But the page is slow to load, so overall I have to give it a 4/5. Very good for a free app.

Tielka

Really happy to have access to this app, it does the job very well. Vijay was quick to respond and very helpful. The only issues I had were not app-related, but rather getting a couple of things sorted with our Google profile, and Vijay was able to help with this too! And I didn't need to add lat/long to the bulk import.

Chromag Bikes

Definitely the best store locator you will find for free. There's a couple of little issues to work around like needing lat/long for bulk import, but their tech support has been super helpful.

type:A deodorant

Looks good, easy to implement and, best of all, it's free! It's not customizable but it gets the job done!

PureGro USA

I would normally not give 5 stars but, given the scarcity of free options for greater than 1-5 stores, this really was a great tool for me. Customer services is decently responsive and willing to help. I see people comment on bulk import, worked like a charm for me. I'd prefer if sorting stores was easier

Previous 1 3