Store Locator by Metizsoft

Store Locator by Metizsoft

by Metizsoft Solutions Pvt Ltd

The Most User Friendly Store Locator App

Earebel GmbH

Installed the app and had some issues to match it to our theme. Contacted the support and got help within a couple of minutes. All problems were solved and the app works as it should!
Good app, Great support!
Thank you!

Escante

When it comes to customer service, they are outstanding so 5/5 on that. But the page is slow to load, so overall I have to give it a 4/5. Very good for a free app.

Tielka

Really happy to have access to this app, it does the job very well. Vijay was quick to respond and very helpful. The only issues I had were not app-related, but rather getting a couple of things sorted with our Google profile, and Vijay was able to help with this too! And I didn't need to add lat/long to the bulk import.

Chromag Bikes

Definitely the best store locator you will find for free. There's a couple of little issues to work around like needing lat/long for bulk import, but their tech support has been super helpful.

type:A deodorant

Looks good, easy to implement and, best of all, it's free! It's not customizable but it gets the job done!

PureGro USA

I would normally not give 5 stars but, given the scarcity of free options for greater than 1-5 stores, this really was a great tool for me. Customer services is decently responsive and willing to help. I see people comment on bulk import, worked like a charm for me. I'd prefer if sorting stores was easier

SK8tables

I used the app to help me list all of our stockists. I uploaded over 100 by bulk using excel. The app is very straight forward. I had a minor issue with activating my Google API key, and the support team responded to me within a few hours which is rare in Australia.

Pretty basic app overall, but it's great value and is 5/5 for value to functionality.

Pipe dream Gourmet E-Tonics

Great app and support!
Installation was easy. Needed some support for the functionality of the map, for working with Hebrew characters and for uploading multiple records.
All was sorted out in a very professional matter.

P.S.
For all of you that didn't get a response from the support, It seems there is some kind of problem with the emails from them and not all of them are arriving. Try to contact them from a different email address (worked for me).

CLICGEAR | ROVIC USA

Bulk import won't work, used their export template and have a valid google api key applied. Reached out to support 3 times, never heard back. Switching to a different app.

G-Shock Australia

wouldnt bulk upload, total waste of time, now it's not eve appearing in app so i deleted.

Previous 1