4.9

Merchants commend this app for its robust functionality, ease of use, and superior customer support. They value its ability to handle intricate shipping rules, multiple pickup locations, and customizable dates. Its seamless Shopify integration and simplification of local delivery and in-store pickup processes are also appreciated. The support team is praised for their quick responses, proactive nature, and expertise sharing. Merchants recommend this app for its cost-effectiveness and superior features compared to more expensive alternatives.

April 12, 2024

One of the best customer support. I've tried other apps but this one is no doubt one of the most responsive customer support I ever experience. There are also instances that their technical team help me on some problems even not related to their app feature. I really appreciate their willingness to help. Also open for suggestions on improving their features.

Glorist
Philippines
10 months using the app
May 17, 2024

The support team is very helpful and are most of the time online or will get back to you within an hour. Very patient in guiding us throough trouble shooting. Highly recommended to manage delivery and pick up with different rates.

Rosalind Home Bakes
Singapore
About 1 year using the app
March 19, 2024

Tried similar apps before, but this worked best for my needs. Excellent customer service. I've asked for help many times and they've always responded and resolved issues quickly.

Night Apple Kpop
12 months using the app
April 6, 2024

This app works perfectly for my needs. I am a flower farmer and floral designer and need to balance my available days for floral deliveries with farm work. I am able to set up the calendar so that my customers can see, and choose, with ease, my available dates for flower deliveries. The customer service is incredible.

Petal and Pitchfork
11 months using the app
April 14, 2024

Such an amazing team. Every time I need help I am assisted straight away. The app is easy to use, practical, user friendly and looks great. Honestly the Bird team as so incredibly helpful and I appreciate everything they do! I will continue to use them with all of my other clients.

Little Lily Cakes
New Zealand
About 1 month using the app
March 26, 2024

More than satisfied with the app! It's easy to use and even as it became more specialized, the support team was always there to help. This includes the shipping options, as well as local delivery and in-store pickup.

Maximum power and responsive support team! All issues were resolved, and I can only recommend the app to everyone! Awesome...

Milles Fleurs
Germany
7 months using the app
March 20, 2024

we have been using this app for a a while now and it has been great, they are constantly developing new features and their support team is incredibly helpful, would definitely recommend.

The Original Cake Company
7 months using the app
May 6, 2024

Great custom features with this app that Shopify doesn't offer and app support is quickly available and patient with any troubleshooting!

knb studios art & design
4 months using the app
April 18, 2024

The support team with this app is amazing.

They respond incredibly quickly and immediately fixed some of my setup errors for a smooth checkout process. Thank you Lokesh!

Two Flowers
Germany
6 months using the app
April 5, 2024

Fantastic Team, always happy to help and available when I need them. I recommend this app.

Feather&Flower