Merchants appreciate this app for its flexible and user-friendly pickup and delivery scheduling. It's praised for handling complex rules, customizable calendars, email notifications, and specific delivery rules. The app's performance is robust, with a responsive support team. It's also affordable and integrates with Google Calendar. The BOPIS feature is liked for boosting in-store traffic, and the app's aesthetic appeal and brand color matching are also favored.

December 7, 2023

Support team is very patient with my questions and provide as much help as they could

Vinestry
22 days using the app
October 14, 2023

Amazing app that works perfectly! I had an issue with a couple things I couldn't figure out and sent a message to the team. They responded so quickly and logged into my site and fixed it within minutes. If you offer local pick up and delivery this is the app you need! The best of it all is if you have any issues they will fix it in no time!

Big Balloons
About 2 months using the app
December 8, 2023

Great and fast to work with!

Tiny Tummies
3 months using the app
January 29, 2024

Not only is this app everything we need. But the support is incredible. They went above and beyond to help me and what I needed to do and even gave me suggestions to ensure people actually use the app how they are suppose to.

The Baking Patch
New Zealand
About 2 hours using the app
December 5, 2023

Great customer service and superb follow up of technical issues. App is also easy to use and configure!

Kooks Creamery
13 days using the app
December 11, 2023

App is easy to install and configure. Had a minor "cosmetic issue", which the support addressed immediately.
very helpfull support team. Thanks !

Le Comptoir de Louize
Belgium
3 days using the app
December 11, 2023

The support team where amazing in helping me set up very patient and helpful and I'm confident the app will do what I want it to at the moment and then even more as my business progresses many thanks

Louise's Party Deals
About 4 hours using the app
January 10, 2024

Highly recommend! Customer service is top-notch very responsive and helpful with the problems I faced!

Partybang - Helium Balloons Delivery Singapore
3 days using the app
October 5, 2023

Incredibly flexible app. I was able to set up some pretty complex rules in less than 30 minutes. However, the support is even MORE amazing. The Bird Pickup Delivery team went above and beyond and supported me with some technical Shopify issues, unrelated to their app.

By far the best service I've experienced from any software company. These guys are amazing, I'd highly recommend them!

Flowers By Leaf