StoreView

StoreView | Reviews

by optymyze

View your customers' journey as they interact with your store.

Art House SF

Great simple but effective app. While some apps are trying to do too much, StoreView is focused and addresses a specific need (at an affordable price). Standard Shopify reports don't tell you who and what has been added to carts, so you have to have this 3rd party app. In my case, I often review this app and then follow up with users if I can. Support has been great as well, as Steve is super responsive. StoreView also added a feature that lets me see exactly where customers are coming from. Looking forward to more analytics and ways to improve sales.

nisea

This app has helped me tremendously. I am now able to see which products are liked, added to cart and the amount of add to carts I receive daily. I emailed Steve requesting a feature to have a report showing the products and the amount of add to carts each product received that day and he was so helpful and created this feature within a month. Definitely worth adding this app to your store! Helps you learn so much about your customers.

Wired4Signs USA

I use this app to get a "quick glance" reflection on how much store is doing and to help see what has been lost .

Salt & Sand

Very useful app to help me understand which products my customers are putting into their carts. The support team are very, very helpful and super responsive. Highly recommend!

Playroom Collective

Great app! Helps me track all the "add to cart" and "checkout". Super easy to use and email reports every day are super helpful

Soft & Rugged

I have been using this app for a few months now and have nothing but good things to say about it. A few things I have found very useful: 1. They are able to capture customer information on abandoned carts that are missed by Shopify. It's some manual work to follow up with the leads but it has resulted in sales that I would not have had otherwise. 2. Customer service is top notch!
3. The price point is perfect and allows me to really take a better look at what people are adding to their carts and the combinations so I can better advertise.

.YST

I would definitely recommend this app! The support is extremely quick and spot on! Congrats to the team

Sweet Corner Zeist

Loving this app so far! We have been using it for a couple of months and the provided insights are priceless. Now we clearly see our customers' journey,

Allegory Gallery

We love StoreView! For a low-price, I get to see exactly what's happening live on our site! I love to watch it after we send out an email or after one of our live videos points people to our site!

Artistry, Ltd.

App does exactly what I need - helps us have visibility over our customers activities in our B2B storefront. And the price is right!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10