StoreView

StoreView

by optymyze

A live activity feed of everything that happens on your store.

Hurtig Lane

Really good app, useful to see the customer journey to purchase completion or drop off. Has made us realise our store strengths and weaknesses.

Earthangel Soaps

I run a natural soap company earthangelsoaps.com the app does exactly what it says it does. I like the email reporting, I like how the customer interactions are colored and show exactly where the transaction ended (or went through).

One of the best apps I use. A+

Esoumit

+++++++++++++++++++++++
----------------------------------
very useful with low price
-----------------------------------
+++++++++++++++++++++++

ELKEL

The app is very easy to use and very informative. I recommend it to everyone.

I would like to see the app make locations available, as well as some additional data about cart activity.

NORTH ACCENT Inc.

A great way to see customer activity. Helps you understand what customers are doing and where you may have website gaps. Definitely useful.

Tetramode® | Psy Styles

This app is important to any store owner interested to see where there might be issues during the conversion funnel. It lets you see where your shoppers are leaving the store. With this insight we were able to identify an issue at checkout and since we have implemented a fix we now have a drop off rate of 10-20% opposed to 70% before this app was installed. A lot of people think this app is useful because it shows what items are being added to the cart, they are missing the big picture if they think this is what this app is about.

Diabetes Doctor

This app is easy to use, fast customer service, and I love the ability to automatically email customers without having to manually monitor this. Thank you for helping our business!

Landsyne

Geart app! I use it every day, It lets me know the items that my customers add to their carts... This app is highly recommended

Pick a Product

The App is very useful. It helps to know which items get the most interest and is easy to use. I recommend.

icowhide

Really Good App! Let's you see exactly what's going on in your store. It's very addictive, you can't stop it

Previous 1 3 4 5 6