StoreView

StoreView

by optymyze

View your customers' journey as they interact with your store.

.YST

I would definitely recommend this app! The support is extremely quick and spot on! Congrats to the team

Sweet Corner Zeist

Loving this app so far! We have been using it for a couple of months and the provided insights are priceless. Now we clearly see our customers' journey,

Allegory Gallery

We love StoreView! For a low-price, I get to see exactly what's happening live on our site! I love to watch it after we send out an email or after one of our live videos points people to our site!

Artistry, Ltd.

App does exactly what I need - helps us have visibility over our customers activities in our B2B storefront. And the price is right!

San Rocco Italia

I really love this app! The insight it gives me into what customers are adding and removing from their carts is priceless

Happy Lil' One

This app has been very insightful and helpful to learn about my customer's tendencies. I would only suggest a more detailed way to see the customer's journey.

Personalized Bike Plates

Neat little app shows you what item customers have placed in the cart and follows them on their journey. Great to watch where they stopped too in case they left without completing their order. Gives you a quick view as opposed to having to look up analytical reports.

LUHV

Great app and service! I wrote to admin to seek out a feature I was told that wasn’t yet possible but they’d work on it. With a week they had and were in contact to inform me so also- Wow guys!

Copes Coins

StoreView is great for getting an insight into what visitors to your store are looking for and allows you to tailor individual offers to potential customers, great work Steve.

Studio Lily

StoreView is a great app to measure individual flows and general conversion on the website. On top of that, the daily reports provide an useful snapshot of the previous day.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10