StoreView

StoreView

by optymyze

View your customers' journey as they interact with your store.

authentic.dk

Excellent app. Easy to install, easy to setup, easy to use and both filters and analytics section work well.
Support is quick and top-notch.

Most of all - the app does what is needed - and does not come with all sorts of other add-on functions to make it more bulky.

Mlouys

It doesn't work and the app doesn't reply to me, they are scamssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss

August 4, 2020

Hey Yang,

Please see your inbox, we replied to you within 4 minutes of your initial query.

Kindly see our reply to you from a couple of days ago and we can take it from there.

Kind regards,
Steve.

North West Ag Services Click and Collect

We have been using StoreView since the early days of our site. The insights offered have helped drive a lot of development decision making.

The developers are continually rolling-out improvements, and we look forward to seeing what other functionally they bring.

Trim Buddies LLC

This is a great app and they are releasing updates consistently that only improve the overall experience. My company receives the daily email for a top-level view of the store's performance from yesterday, and I use the app consistently throughout the day to better understand our customer's shopping experience. I strongly recommend this as a standard suggested app for all Shopify Stores.

The Nifty Decor

Love this app. Get to know exactly how many add to carts i have in the day and what was the conversion. Highly recommend.

DragonFire Glass Cremation Jewelry

there are no issues with the app. it is nice to see what is happening in your store. the app only shows when someone adds to cart, checkout.

Tot Adventures

This app is either completely fake or full of bugs. I have products I imported but not yet published on my website as they need cleaning up. According to this app people have been adding them to cart. They are not even visible on my website! And it's not a one off event either. I've no idea how Shopify approved this to be added to the catalogue.

June 16, 2020

Hey,

We apologise that you are have been seeing extra activity in the app. We have reached out to you via email so we can resolve this issue immediately.

Kind regards,
Steve

The Acorn Gallery

We've been using StoreView for a few weeks now and we have found it very helpful. It gives us information we don't get anywhere else and it is clear and concise in its presentation. It helps us to fine tune products which make it to checkout but which don't complete. Very helpful :)

The Prince Webshop

Working as described and keeps good track of out of stock and low stock, looking forward to further functions and development :-)

Best Key Supply

Great app that gives you incredibly valuable insights into your customers behavior - information that Shopify doesn’t provide you out of box.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9