S: Store Locator , 163 reviews

4.9

Merchants highly recommend this app for its robust functionality, user-friendly interface, and seamless integration. They value its customization options, mobile-friendly design, and built-in wholesale application form. The map function is praised for providing clear directions, and the customer service team is noted for their efficient problem-solving. The app's multi-language support and easy process for adding and importing stores are also appreciated.

January 29, 2024

Prompt customer support including adding features to improve functions from enquiries.

Cancer Council Shop
4 months using the app
Storeify replied January 30, 2024

Hi,

Thank you for using our app and leaving the great review. Hope you have a great experience with the app and if you need any further help don't hesitate to contact us.

December 15, 2023

Very good application and the support is excellent. Daniel helped me solve a problem I had with the configuration of the API Key.

Luli Fama
Over 2 years using the app
Storeify replied December 17, 2023

February 2, 2024

Storify makes a nice store locator. I had to do a few css workarounds for my theme, but when I ran into an issue I couldn't solve, their support resolved my issue in a timely manner.

Mixed Up Foods
5 days using the app
Storeify replied February 4, 2024

January 7, 2024

Very clean app! Works great in mobile and desktop! Also - I really love the fact it's got a built in wholesale application form which means I don't need another app for forms! The form is adjustable with custom fields, colors, icons, and more. That's a huge value added feature! I needed support for a small theme issue and they were fast to help out. Great app and support!

Dude Candle
1 day using the app
Storeify replied January 9, 2024

December 5, 2023

Technical Support is very good. They hear your needs and make their best to assist or help over any trouble that come.

Manifesto
Philippines
1 day using the app
Storeify replied December 6, 2023

November 7, 2023

I'm truly impressed by this app, and it has exceeded my expectations. The quick and excellent customer service response from their support team is top-notch. It's rare to find an app that not only works flawlessly but also offers such exceptional customer service. Keep up the excellent work!

Topologie
Hong Kong SAR
4 days using the app
Storeify replied November 8, 2023

October 31, 2023

Good app corresponding to my needs. Several interesting options.
Technical support is truly efficient and reactive.

LodinG
France
About 1 year using the app
Storeify replied November 1, 2023

October 6, 2023

I love this app! It makes it easy for our customers to find our stockists and the customer service is amazing! :) I highly recommend!

Truly Lifestyle Brand Inc.
About 2 years using the app
Storeify replied October 8, 2023

September 6, 2023

I have had some technical issues - not with this app, but with getting the google maps component (key to getting this app to work well) sorted. Tyring to make sense of the google stuff was challenging, but these guys were super helpful and swift in their responses to help me work through it and get the app working again. Much appreciated. Would recommend their great service.

Pacific Harvest Seaweeds
New Zealand
6 months using the app
Storeify replied September 7, 2023

Hi,

Thank you for using our app and leaving the great review. Hope you have a great experience with the app and if you need any further help, feel free to contact us.

February 8, 2024

I installed the S: Store Locator app and was having trouble with the API Key. With the description of the problem that I gave to Duke and Daniel from Storeify Support, they realized that I probably had a conflicting key on my Shopify store. I told them that I had a previous app that used a key but had uninstalled the app. Duke asked for permission to look at my themes. He found the old key which was causing the problem and fixed it for me! It was great service figuring out what was causing the problem and very helpful because I don't have any background in coding and I'm definitely not a developer.

Bloom Baking