Super Effects ‑ Holiday Boost

The next level of boosting sales with stunning effects

Free plan available. 14-day free trial.

Frimunt Clothing Co.

I have been using this app since last year, and all I can say are good things about it. It is easy to install, easy to choose the effects and they work phenomenally great! The customer service have been wonderful, attending to special requests from me, they have delivered the most beautiful effects which I've used in my Store and my customers enjoy them very much. I recommend this app to anyone who wants to enhance their customer's shopping experience. Even my cat enjoys the effects when I open my Store page in my tablet at home! Lol, without knowing I found another great use for the app. But seriously, try it, for sure you'll enjoy it!

Trendy Goose

I used this app for black friday & christmas deals to add snow to my page and it worked perfect, definitely gonna use this app next winter. :)

Azulike Life

I love how this app brings life to my shop I sometimes log on just to see the hearts fall. I love it. I do wish it was more choices in the some of the holidays.

February 17, 2022

Hi there,
Thank you so much for your sweet review. It totally made our day. If you have any effect idea or any effect that you'd like to have, do let us know and we'll have it on our to-do list.
Thanks again and have a good day.

Peerly Pour Art

Great App. the effects were great I personally like the snow flakes, looking forward to trying another effect. Thanks

aireactivewear

This app has the best free effects. Multiple effects in the library to choose from and I'll upgrade my plan soon. Thanks to the development team.

www.comfyballs.ch

Holy crap. I hope I have misunderstood something in your "easiest" user manual, but it is true that you can only use one effect at a time? You're writing "add effectS" all over the place, then we discover you can only add one at a time? I hope I'm wrong on this, otherwise you're a scam. Paal

Hi Paal,

Sorry for the inconvenience you are facing with. It is never our intention to scam our users or deceive them in any ways, so your review came as a shock to us even though we did appreciate it.

We've been trying to combine the effects into one as your request, but seems like it would badly affect page loading speed. To make sure customers can experience the effect on all devices from desktop, tablet to mobile, we suggest that only one effect should be applied at a time.

I've gone through our User Manual and did not see the place it's written "add effects" to store. If you could point it out for me, that would help me a lot.

To provide further support, I'll reach out through email. Thank you and have a good day.

ExpressionsByDimples

awesome app.. brought my website to life. love all the features and that you have a choice of free or payment options

December 14, 2021

Thank you so much for your lovely review ^^ Please stay tuned for more upcoming effects.

Lamourlux

It's easy app to use and really cool. They have lots of effects to pick from for different holidays.

Love Maps On...

Great App. Does what it says. Could get more good reviews if its rating experience didn't require a minimum 100 characters...

December 14, 2021

Thanks for your review. We will share this with our team to let them know to keep up!
Good luck with your business and hope you are always happy using our app 😘

Baba Box Company

I used this app to make themes changes to our website. Excellent to add themes according to the season. Excellent

Previous 1 3 4 5 6