Receive Calls to your Phone
Receive all of your calls from your website to your verified number from anywhere. Keep your number private and connect with customers.
Retrieve all analytics and call history in your dashboard. You can also configure widget color, position, recording status from Dashboard.
Easy to Install
You don't know how to code? Do not worry, you can publish the widget in your store by just creating and a single click on publish button.
About Support Guru ‑ Click To Call
Support Guru Derive your sales via calls, this will help the both customer and agent to get satisfied and proper information of product before buying.
Users can connect with support very easily with one click on Widget. They don't need to share their mobile number. Since Support Guru Widget makes calls using Internet to the agent phone number from any where in the globe so you don't need to worry about charges.
- Widget configuration - Create widget based on the website color or theme and select desired icon.
- Web to Phone Call - Receive Calls on your registered phone number from web(Internet).
- International Calls - Receive the calls from any where in the world to your phone number.
- Click To Call - Publish your widget to your store and start receiving the calls from widget in a single click.
- Multiple Caller Id and Agent Id Number - Register multiple caller id and the agent id for the receiving and making the calls from widget.
- Call Analytics - Get all of the call history into a single dashboard, so that you can analyse how many calls you received, missed and completed successfully.
- Call recordings - Play the recordings between individual leads and agents.
- Request Call Back.
- Voice Mail.
Free to install
~$0.019/min for phone call
~$0.014/min for phone calls
~$0.010/min for phone calls
* All charges are billed in USD.
** Recurring charges, including monthly or usage-based charges, are billed every 30 days.
The overall rating reflects the current state of the app. It accounts for all app reviews but prioritizes the most recent ones.