Inventory Sync ‑ GoGo

Built for Shopify

Reviews (28)

4.9
June 17, 2024

I needed to have different prices on my website compared to what is charged in my retail store front. This app helped me fix that problem super easy by duplicating all my items and using the app to sync the inventory automatically. The team at Inventory Sync - GoGo were super helpful walking me through how to use the app and getting me setup. Thanks guys, its awesome!

Flippers Diving
12 days using the app
April 24, 2024

We just adopted this app to ensure our products that were cross listed stay in sync with inventory count. Easy to set up, works like a charm, a necessary tool if anyone has a single item listed under more than one Shopify product listing.

Kudos to Abhinav and the team.

Peaky Hat
April 16, 2024

I run a livestock farm and sell meat products in multiple farmers markets. I needed an app to sync my inventory so that my customers could pre-order from my farm inventory (freezers) and choose the market location of their choice to pick up the order. Each market location has access to my inventory and products are deducted at checkout. It works wonderfully.

Abhinav was very helpful with all the questions I had for him.

Four Points Farm
4 days using the app
May 30, 2024

I have had a chance to speak Mr. Abhinav(Founder) himself. Great app we are using it on all of our stores. Works flawless!

Properkicks Europe
13 days using the app
May 31, 2024

Great app, with excellent customer support especially Leena

Tristar Online
March 19, 2024

Literally saved me hours and tons of stress with just one click, I couldn't believe that something I didn't even know how to do properly in a few minutes was solved with this app. I wanted to double check this was okay so I set a call with them and they went above my expectations.

Shinyst
Spain
8 days using the app
March 28, 2024

A bit rough around the edges but works as well as you'd expect!

TuneEmpire
2 months using the app
February 19, 2024

Exactly what I needed to help sync duplicate SKUs across different products. After-sales support was great too and it helped me ensure that the app was working fine. 5 stars.

Bippity Boppity Boo
Singapore
May 6, 2024

Very patient and able to answer all my questions. I couldn't rate Abhinav highly enough. thanks for all the assistance mate.

PigRig Protection
About 20 hours using the app
March 2, 2024

Great customer service, the devs are very helpful and knowledgeable about their app.

Banda Bags