4.6
January 30, 2024

We sell to both trade and retail customers, selling the same thing at two price levels. We do this with two SKUs in Shopify for each SKU in our central warehouse - this app allows us to synch seamlessly and keep all Shopify SKU quantities up to date. Support was speedy and excellent at setup; lovely app and lovely company.

Beauty Triangle International
13 days using the app
January 21, 2024

Abhinav was really helpful on the demo call. He generously talked me through set up options to help me make the best decision for my store. Thank you!

Vine & Olive
13 days using the app
November 7, 2023

A great app, it helped me with my exact sync issue.
Super fast support also if any questions or issues appear.

Framesandgear
Denmark
5 months using the app
September 13, 2023

Workes nice, the billing system is crazy. I have 4 products with 12 variants. Got billed for 246 syncs...

NoPrint
Norway
About 2 months using the app
Profit Labs replied September 20, 2023

You Know What's even crazier, we acted upon Mr. Jonas review at prompt and within a day we introduced a new plan which gives our merchants 1000 syncs for 9.99 per month, Mr. Jonas was informed, he upgraded to the new plan. That's all great but then he started asking for refund of money, we agreed and gave back around 10 USD which was refunded just so that we felt we couldn't meet the expectations of Mr Jonas when he signed up, we felt we have all that's possible and asked Mr. Jonas if he would consider changing his review, he started blackmailing us that refund the full amount, so basically all the syncs should be free for him. No Respect for our Hard work. We love our entrepreneur journey but sometimes life throws bad apples at you.

February 19, 2024

Exactly what I needed to help sync duplicate SKUs across different products. After-sales support was great too and it helped me ensure that the app was working fine. 5 stars.

Bippity Boppity Boo
Singapore
February 7, 2024

The app is helping us to sync different shopify products with same SKU in a speedy manner. Great onboarding call as well.

Topologie Taiwan
Taiwan
August 30, 2023

Ran into some problem while installing the app, the support team & the CEO were quick to help me with the problem, special thanks to abhinav for the smooth onboarding process & for explaining the use case + nuances of the plugin.

Quoteunquotestore
India
3 days using the app
August 23, 2022

Very helpful support - responsive to a problem we were facing. App caters to our requirements and keeps everything running smoothly

LuxeMED
About 1 year using the app
May 9, 2023

The app is working as expected, i can finally offer my products on my other store will be definitely using it to get more sales

Aya Eco Fashion EU
Netherlands
8 months using the app
April 26, 2023

Excellent customer service and exactly the app we needed for our problem - we had to sync same SKUs of different products with each other because they were basically the same product.

Also the CEO takes his time with you if you have any questions about the app - very good and thank you!

knik