Inventory Sync ‑ GoGo

Built for Shopify

Reviews (28)

4.9
February 7, 2024

The app is helping us to sync different shopify products with same SKU in a speedy manner. Great onboarding call as well.

Topologie Taiwan
Taiwan
5 months using the app
January 30, 2024

We sell to both trade and retail customers, selling the same thing at two price levels. We do this with two SKUs in Shopify for each SKU in our central warehouse - this app allows us to synch seamlessly and keep all Shopify SKU quantities up to date. Support was speedy and excellent at setup; lovely app and lovely company.

Beauty Triangle International
13 days using the app
January 21, 2024

Abhinav was really helpful on the demo call. He generously talked me through set up options to help me make the best decision for my store. Thank you!

Vine & Olive
13 days using the app
May 31, 2024

NICELY DONE

United HVAC Motors
About 2 hours using the app
November 7, 2023

A great app, it helped me with my exact sync issue.
Super fast support also if any questions or issues appear.

Framesandgear
Denmark
5 months using the app
August 30, 2023

Ran into some problem while installing the app, the support team & the CEO were quick to help me with the problem, special thanks to abhinav for the smooth onboarding process & for explaining the use case + nuances of the plugin.

Quoteunquotestore
India
3 days using the app
June 17, 2024

I needed to have different prices on my website compared to what is charged in my retail store front. This app helped me fix that problem super easy by duplicating all my items and using the app to sync the inventory automatically. The team at Inventory Sync - GoGo were super helpful walking me through how to use the app and getting me setup. Thanks guys, its awesome!

Flippers Diving
12 days using the app
July 30, 2022

This app has helped me solve a huge problem: how to link two or more products that have the same SKU. Shopify does not recognize more than one product with the same SKU and this makes it impossible to automate inventory levels. GoGo made it very easy to link different products together and automate inventory levels based on SKUs.

roebuck-rings
Over 1 year using the app
August 23, 2022

Very helpful support - responsive to a problem we were facing. App caters to our requirements and keeps everything running smoothly

LuxeMED
About 1 year using the app
May 9, 2023

The app is working as expected, i can finally offer my products on my other store will be definitely using it to get more sales

Aya Eco Fashion EU