MICES SyncGo

MICES SyncGo

by MICES Technology Sdn Bhd

Bulk list products, price & inventory to Lazada,Shopee,Youbeli

True Star Retail - Converse Penang Stores

I've been using this app to list and sell products on lazada and shopee and we're glad we found them. The app really helped a lot in managing products, inventory and orders across various channels from my retail stores except that we're unable to change the location by which the order is fulfilled from eventually which could be due to shopifyPOS location feature. And the support is responsive too.

Vegan District Malaysia

Decent app, and support team is very responsive. Been using it for nearly 2 months now. Easy to use as well.

Mylenovo

Very user friendly to use apps and reasonably priced for the sync to 3 major marketplaces, so far I tried syncing to Shopee.

Love Knot

Love this app, very convenient to use. Their support team is really helpful as well, very quick to respond and provide a solution to any issues. Only wish is that it connects to ZALORA as well!

June 11, 2020

Hi Love Knot, thanks for the review! We hope that MICES SyncGo has helped you. We will consider adding ZALORA to one of the channels.

Vin Golf

I have been tested this apps for lazada and shopee integration about 1 month so far the support team was able to manage the error. If anybody looking for the best shopify - lazada/shopee integration this should consider this apps.

Ample Couture

Great app and it works well. Easy to use. Quick on response.

It would the best if quantity can sync from lazada, shopee and youbeli to Shopify as this app do 1 way sync. Highly recommended this app.

Purple Cane Official Store

Quick setup, easy to use, work fine so far for data sync from shopify to lazada, shopee & youbeli. Great support from the team.

Japan Premium Malaysia

What I know the app purpose is to connect your Shopify products to Shoppe, Lazada & Youbeli (PrestoMall is integrating soon).

So far I love the clean interface, simple & easy to go through the setup sync. No transparency and everything function smoothly.

Josh from the support team was fast to aids my problem regrading the things I am uncertain. There are times if he is not familiar with the internal system error msg of the app he is willing to reach out to the development team on behalf of my concern. There support team are honest and hard workers.

The reason I give four star is because the app can't sync further with the product tab description as the tab description is created by a different app developer. Their app solely exist in shopify interface settings only.

Overall great app and support team

iDrop

the MICES SyncGo apps sync to lazada shop, price side can add on lazada Special Price & Package Weight